Should I introduce my very good girlfriend to my crush?

Hi,

Appreciate your thoughts.

Ok..he is more than a crush..i am in love with him..have been in love with him for 5 years but he was married until recently. Last night, he asked me out and kissed me. However, currently he wants to have fun. He wants to widen our crowd of single people so we can all hang out. Currently it is just me and him that are single and our married friend comes with sometimes.

Anyways, i have a very good friend and she is beautiful and thin unlike me. Long ago, she came out with us and I speak about her often. He wants me now (coz he thinks it will be more fun if we go out more people) to invite her when we go out to a bar or something. I do trust my friend and she knows I am in love with him. However, I am scared to bring her...now I get all the attention and I am scared he will like her.

He said i can invite my other friend instead but the problem is that she is good friends with someone that works with him and he doesn't feel like everyone knowing his private business...with her I wouldn't be worried.

What would you do? Invite your pretty friend to hang out?

Thanks

GorillaTheater

If you could lose him that easily, it wouldn't work with him anyways. There's always people out there better looking than us.

Confidence and fortitude.

• Like 2

Why go asking for trouble? He's not committed to you so there's nothing to stop him from going after your friend. Don't do it. Wait to see if you two get real tight and have a commitment and you're sure about his affection for you.

todreaminblue

You trust your good friend,she wouldnt do it knowing you love him and if he were to do anythign with a really good friend of yours no matter hwo early it is in the relationship...he has no respect for you...for me personally......this would have been a god send to know early rather than later....temptation will come into a relationship if its with friends who are close to you....then that's going to be a real issue....let alone people you dont know.....

i have had a boyfriend sleep with a friend when we first got together,years after we were together, i found out......when i was talking to another girl friend when i talked to her about why i didnt understand why my friend would say cruel things about me....like make fun of the fact when i was pregnant my ankles would swell......and she would make fun of my legs......or when i threw a party for her why when she got drunk she resented i had to go home because i was tired i had djed all night and she had ignored me for most of it.....and told me she hoped i got a hit by a car...if i had known early on my bf had slept with her....i woudl have left him then and there......

your friends are going to be introduced ....sooner or later you have to have trust for your bf and for your friends.....because they cant really be seperate.....and respect i feel is what cements anythign from happening...for me...i was always respectful....i expected the same as what i did and how i behaved and how i loved them...i thought i had the same back...........and i was fooled.....she was really jealous of me....dont know why.....she was a stunning young woman.....very exotic ...beautiful.....i was nothing compared to her.....my bf ended up hating her guts....because he knew why she woudl treat em the way seh did..so many times he begged me to stop seeing her...and i said she is my friend it must be because she lost her baby it changed her and i hav ekids....that was my reasoning for her issues with me............and i guess he would panic somehow i was going to find out

i still feel the same if i am with someone i want him to know my friends and family to fele a part of my life completely..... to feel safe afround him and to trust him in any situation that his head wouldnt bobble around like a dog on heat adn that he cared too much too hurt me liek that......if it works out that i cant trust him or my friends...i want to know early......before i give my whole heart to him....and i would rather know...what friends have my best interests in their hearts and respect me anyway.....for if they dont and were to do something with a guy i loved.... ...they arent my friends......i wish you well and i hope everything works out for you.....deb.

Edited by todreaminblue