I've had a melancholic start to the week, it's springing from a guy I've fallen for.

We met through work, and it turns out I know his sister and developed a friendship with her (without knowing they were related until weeks later)

There are millions of people in the world, why would I stumble across his sister of all people? I'm not the most superstitious person in the world, but what are the chances?

I thought knowing his sister would make it easy, but it seems to have made it harder, because I look at how effortlessly we get along and it's almost like a snapshot of how easy a relationship with him would be, as family approval is important and most often the make or break in a budding relationship. That's what makes it so frustrating.

He and I haven't exchanged numbers/social media etc, as we've only had a handful of conversations in a work setting, but I felt an instant attraction, nothing like what I've experienced before. I should tell him how I feel but I have slight fears.

I feel I'm in a slump and unsure what to do.

**I find it difficult to express my feelings in every day life, so I find this is a good outlet.

Mrs. John Adams

Is this the same married man that wants to mess around with you even though you are in love with someone else?

I am confused

• Author
I'm guessing it's the guy she's in love with, not the married guy who wants her.

You are correct.

You tend to look pretty carefully over the edge before you leap, don't you? Where's the fun in that?

• Author
You tend to look pretty carefully over the edge before you leap, don't you? Where's the fun in that?

No fun in rejection, it is high stakes given I already have fallen for him.

A leap is only worth it if you're still unsure on how you feel about the person, therefore you're only half a chance of getting hurt..

No fun in rejection, it is high stakes given I already have fallen for him.

A leap is only worth it if you're still unsure on how you feel about the person, therefore you're only half a chance of getting hurt..

I wish the best for you and I hope everything works out.
  • Like 1
  • Author
I wish the best for you and I hope everything works out.

Thank you so much.