Anyone here that can honestly say they've never cheated?

ZayKayWill

I hate to say it but it's rare to find people who haven't cheated at least once it seems...I hate it. I've never once cheated in my life and never will no matter how tempting the situation is. Just not worth it. I'm the kind of guy that can't hold in his guilt.

If I were to have cheated I would immediately admit it to my gf/wife so she can properly decide what to do from there. She could either forgive me or move on (which I wouldn't blame her if she did move on). No one deserves that kind of disrespect in their life.

I will admit, though, that I have helped someone cheat and the person she cheated on was one of my best friends. I ended up telling him and we're still friends to this day. That's all I've done, though. I won't lie though I have been very close...I was in a LDR and my brother said, "Dude she lives in another country. I would just do it if I were you." He's my brother and I lookup to him so I figured if he says it then perhaps he has a point and he's right...stupid, right? *smfh*

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to GRD
  • Like 1

I've never cheated. I've only been in one what I thought was exclusive arrangement, and turns out even though he mentioned us marrying as a way of telling me his intentions, he was seeing another woman who he moved in immediately upon me breaking up with him. I knew she'd been after him. She was a client from another town that he called on who was hitting on him when he was married. But I never slept with anyone while that was going on.

My generation of guys weren't quick to have the "exclusivity" talk. In fact, I don't think that was a step back then.

somuchfortheone
I hate to say it but it's rare to find people who haven't cheated at least once it seems...I hate it. I've never once cheated in my life and never will no matter how tempting the situation is. Just not worth it. I'm the kind of guy that can't hold in his guilt. If I were to have cheated I would immediately admit it to my gf/wife so she can properly decide what to do from there. She could either forgive me or move on (which I wouldn't blame her if she did move on). No one deserves that kind of disrespect in their life. I will admit, though, that I have helped someone cheat and the person she cheated on was one of my best friends. I ended up telling him and we're still friends to this day. That's all I've done, though. I won't lie though I have been very close...I was in a LDR and my brother said, "Dude she lives in another country. I would just do it if I were you." He's my brother and I lookup to him so I figured if he says it then perhaps he has a point and he's right...stupid, right? *smfh*

I have never cheated and never will.

• Like 5

I've never cheated. Temptation has never been a problem for me. Once I am in a relationship, I'm in it and I respect it. I have never even thought about cheating.

• Like 9

I can say I have never cheated. I played around a lot between relationships but never cheated on anybody.

• Like 2
Gr8fuln2020

Once in, I'm committed until there's a reason not to be. If I get to the point of having to think about cheating, I have already made it clear that the relationship is OVER.

• Like 2
amaysngrace

I've never cheated because I think it's disrespectful. If I no longer respect the person I'm involved with I break up with them.

• Like 3
  • Author
ZayKayWill

Just so we're clear, when I say temptation, basically I mean that in your mind you think, "Hmm...this person is very good looking. Wonder what it would be like to have fun with him if I wasn't in a relationship."

I'm sure you don't actually plan to do it but I mean those thoughts cross your mind still from time to time. Don't they?

• Like 1

I can notice that a woman is attractive but I have been with enough attractive women that the novelty of having a hot woman in my bed has worn off. Why do that when I already have a hot plus loyal, intelligent kind and honest woman in my home with a great sex drive? I struck marriage gold so what can another woman offer that will even begin to compete with that?

• Like 5
harrybrown

never have cheated.

how could you do that to someone you profess to love?

are you not a better person than someone that is selfish and to cause so much pain and ruin their life?

life is too short to short change your family and yourself.

• Like 2
Just so we're clear, when I say temptation, basically I mean that in your mind you think, "Hmm...this person is very good looking. Wonder what it would be like to have fun with him if I wasn't in a relationship."

I'm sure you don't actually plan to do it but I mean those thoughts cross your mind still from time to time. Don't they?

Yeah, we understand the definition of temptation. Again, in a relationship, I'm not tempted. Oh, I can see an attractive woman but the wondering or thought of sleeping with her doesn't cross my mind. It could be that I stop myself before I allow that thought to enter my mind. I don't know. I do know that when I am in love that I have an immense amount of respect for that person and even "looking" isn't something that I want to engage in. I honestly try to do nothing that I wouldn't want my partner to do.

somuchfortheone
Yeah, we understand the definition of temptation. Again, in a relationship, I'm not tempted. Oh, I can see an attractive woman but the wondering or thought of sleeping with her doesn't cross my mind. It could be that I stop myself before I allow that thought to enter my mind. I don't know. I do know that when I am in love that I have an immense amount of respect for that person and even "looking" isn't something that I want to engage in. I honestly try to do nothing that I wouldn't want my partner to do.

I'm the same way... I was happily married for 8 years and never even noticed other guys because I was so happy with my H. Now that we're approaching divorce, I'm starting to notice other men..it's weird for me but I'm happy because it means I'm starting to move on

Edited by somuchfortheone
  • Author
ZayKayWill

Looking as in glancing at other attractive people in public? I can kinda see where you're coming from. I'm trying to be a little more open minded about that, though, because just because someone looks at another attractive person doesn't mean they want to get with them y'know? Weird enough I know people who don't care at all when their partner looks at other people. Trying to get on that level honestly because I think that's awesome lol. Not there quite yet, though...

somuchfortheone
Looking as in glancing at other attractive people in public? I can kinda see where you're coming from. I'm trying to be a little more open minded about that, though, because just because someone looks at another attractive person doesn't mean they want to get with them y'know? Weird enough I know people who don't care at all when their partner looks at other people. Trying to get on that level honestly because I think that's awesome lol. Not there quite yet, though...

I think there's a difference between noticing someone's beauty and checking them out also.

• Author
ZayKayWill
I think there's a difference between noticing someone's beauty and checking them out also.

They don't sound all that different to me. You think that person is attractive so you notice it...noticing something/becoming aware of it is essentially checking it out. If you see it differently I would love to hear how just out of pure curiosity.

somuchfortheone
They don't sound all that different to me. You think that person is attractive so you notice it...noticing something/becoming aware of it is essentially checking it out. If you see it differently I would love to hear how just out of pure curiosity.

I think you can make eye contact with someone and notice their beauty. I think it's a little creepy when guys do the look up and down thing... not just a glance... a stare up and down...

• Author
ZayKayWill
I think you can make eye contact with someone and notice their beauty. I think it's a little creepy when guys do the look up and down thing... not just a glance... a stare up and down...

Lmfao. Alright then.

Space Ritual

I have been cheated on in literally every single committed relationship I have ever been in.

I have done a lot of bad crap to people over the course of my life. Beaten a few, stabbed and shot them too. I myself have been stabbed and shot before. Lost a Kidney to a bullet.

Given the choice of being shot and losing an organ or being betrayed by someone I'd give my heart to, I'd take the bullet again over the emasculation of being cheated on without even having to think about it.

When you have had the worst betrayal you could imagine happen to you, you don't wish that kind of anguish on your worst enemy. It is why I have such a "Burn The Witches" attitude towards infidelity.

Cheating on someone I was dating or loved never crossed my mind. Not once.

• Like 2
  • Author
ZayKayWill
I have been cheated on in literally every single committed relationship I have ever been in.

I have done a lot of bad crap to people over the course of my life. Beaten a few, stabbed and shot them too. I myself have been stabbed and shot before. Lost a Kidney to a bullet.

Given the choice of being shot and losing an organ or being betrayed by someone I'd give my heart to, I'd take the bullet again over the emasculation of being cheated on without even having to think about it.

When you have had the worst betrayal you could imagine happen to you, you don't wish that kind of anguish on your worst enemy. It is why I have such a "Burn The Witches" attitude towards infidelity.

Cheating on someone I was dating or loved never crossed my mind. Not once.

Jeez dude. Chi Life?

• Like 1

I have never cheated on my wife since I have been married to her. Not once.

• Like 1

I have a friend who has dealt drugs and I consider him on a higher moral plain than a cheater. The users who bought from him choose to do drugs and they know what they are getting into. A betrayed person believes they are in one kind of reality and they waste sometimes years of their life on a lie.

Maybe this will make sense: I think Brad Pitt is a handsome dude. Im heterosexual and have no desire to have Mr. Pitt as my boy toy. See, I can recognize beauty in a human and not sexually desire them...even a beautiful female. I don't have buyers remorse in my relationship. I don't see a shiny new object and wonder what it would be like to have it. My object outshines all the others.

• Like 3
  • Author
ZayKayWill
Maybe this will make sense: I think Brad Pitt is a handsome dude. Im heterosexual and have no desire to have Mr. Pitt as my boy toy. See, I can recognize beauty in a human and not sexually desire them...even a beautiful female. I don't have buyers remorse in my relationship. I don't see a shiny new object and wonder what it would be like to have it. My object outshines all the others.

I get ya. If someone were to tell me that they don't think in their mind, "Man that person is hot." simply because they were in a relationship or married, though, I wouldn't believe them. And also, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you don't at least wonder if someone could be a potential partner. Maybe you don't consciously think it, but unconsciously I'm sure you do. That's just how we are as a species. We notice people and we just say to ourselves, "That person is awesome therefore anyone who gets to have them is incredibly lucky." Maybe you don't think that about yourself, but you definitely do think that that person is awesome and admirable. And who wouldn't want to be with someone awesome and admirable? :p

I have never cheated on my wife. Or anyone. But 10 years married and I haven't done it, and never will. I have it very good with her and am an honest guy.

• Like 1