Called my ex after month

Hello I have been married for 12 years to my wife had an affair on her with girl that I have been friends with things with my wife sex wise has been going down hill for awhile due to her self esteem she is very forgiving but my issue I have is that now that affair is over that she broke it off with me I still want her back it's been about 4 weeks since it ended I cought the girl I was having affair with talking to another guy so my thoughts are if I did leave my wife who say the affair partner wouldn't find another guy soon as stuff got bad again so should I stay with my wife or roll dice or try a life with the girl I can't keep from thinking about

• Author

Hello I was dating this girl for over 2 years the she found a guy on Facebook decided I wasn't what she wanting due to not given her enough attention that she wanted even though I was in process of divorce and my daughter had medical problems (cancer )took most of my time so many nights at hospital dealing with my ex wife and a lot of money was needed for cemo treatment so I called her after month no contact and she never answered but called back and I said hello and hung up then in same night she posted a pic of her and new bf on Facebook has anyone ever had this happen to them where there ex posted pic on Facebook right after trying call them

It doesn't matter wether its happened to other people or not.

It only matters that its happened to you.

Facebook is not your friend, and you'd be wise to avoid it.

Your best option is to cut all contact and begin the process of moving on.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete her from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

Take care.

Hello I was dating this girl for over 2 years the she found a guy on Facebook decided I wasn't what she wanting due to not given her enough attention that she wanted even though I was in process of divorce and my daughter had medical problems (cancer )took most of my time so many nights at hospital dealing with my ex wife and a lot of money was needed for cemo treatment so I called her after month no contact and she never answered but called back and I said hello and hung up then in same night she posted a pic of her and new bf on Facebook has anyone ever had this happen to them where there ex posted pic on Facebook right after trying call them

I suspect she's asking if anyone has ever experienced receiving a call from an EX, calling them back, having them answer "hello" and hang up on them . . .

If I had to guess why she put that picture up, it would be because she's making a point . . . "I'm with someone else, so stop calling me and playing games".