What's with this guy?

Springsummer

I can't help by wondering how come this new French guy in my work place always seems so happy and beaming?

I am new too. when he said hi and looked at me with those beaming eyes and a smiley face . oh, darn, that makes him so attractive and endearing... If not for the fact that he seems generally that way, I would think he likes me. :o

It's like he is on spiritual steroid all day long.

maybe some guys just born to have this instinct to be seductive? It's in their DNA? :rolleyes::cool:

or maybe they just have a very good life?

Edited by Springsummer

You've found the secret of my success. The beaming eyes. I'm part French but I don't think that has much to do with it.

Some women afterward have said I thought you really liked me because the way your eyes smiled when you talked to me but then I noticed you are the same with everyone.

Edited by Jj66
  • Like 1
  • Author
Springsummer
You've found the secret of my success. The beaming eyes. I'm part French but I don't think that has much to do with it..

Ain't I smart? :D

todreaminblue

beaming eyes to me are eyes that hold playfulness a zest for life a love of others and mischief.....everyone needs mischief and playfulness......its attractive.....its almost if the eyes are dancing and the person could be standing still...it draws attention...captures hearts..even when its not intentional its just part of their dna strand that makes those eyes dance the way they do...its inherited i reckon..met a father son duo who have this....mischief and playfulness...doesnt dull with age....team it with spanish passion and woah......socks get rocked........deb....

• Author
Springsummer

A zest for life and a love for others........

words. I used to have those when I was young. but somehow along the way of life, I lost them. I became so jaded and cynical. I need to regain those things that make life worth living.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Springsummer
Maybe he got a new gf and he is feeling ecstatic ;)

I don't know. still haven't found out it...

but I find him quite hot. this week we practically sit besides each other now. the other 2 persons between us work at home now. so we got to chat a bit.

I think it's not easy for me to find someone attractive, but this guy does.

sigh...I think I must be much much older than him, even though we probably look the same age.

damn, what should I do? office romance shouldn't be a problem here, because we are just super short term consultant. Age is.

• Author
Springsummer

damn, I may ask to fb him, that way it's easy to know.

Edited by Springsummer
I can't help by wondering how come this new French guy in my work place always seems so happy and beaming?

I am new too. when he said hi and looked at me with those beaming eyes and a smiley face . oh, darn, that makes him so attractive and endearing... If not for the fact that he seems generally that way, I would think he likes me. :o

It's like he is on spiritual steroid all day long.

maybe some guys just born to have this instinct to be seductive? It's in their DNA? :rolleyes::cool:

or maybe they just have a very good life?

I have to tell you my French guy story. He, too, was happy and beaming. He worked in a French bistro in Texas where you get a tray and some things are made right there on the line while others are brought to your table later. So I was having a salad and he was helping me with his French accent, very happy. He picked up this humongous pepper shaker, like two feet long, seriously, and asked if I wanted pepper. I did and then I commented how I'd never seen such a huge pepper shaker before. And he said, beaming, "It is Fwench!"

• Like 2

Ahh , he's probably just one of those straight ass non drinking non smoking non partying types that are in bed at 8 every night and have no life..

They usually run about with that kinda beam trying to show everyone how normal and fun they still are.

todreaminblue
A zest for life and a love for others........

words. I used to have those when I was young. but somehow along the way of life, I lost them. I became so jaded and cynical. I need to regain those things that make life worth living.

yay..smilin...zestyyyyyy.....deb

todreaminblue
Ahh , he's probably just one of those straight ass non drinking non smoking non partying types that are in bed at 8 every night and have no life..

They usually run about with that kinda beam trying to show everyone how normal and fun they still are.

yayyyyyy...funnnn....what woudl you rather.....a technicolor toilet bowl instead of beamign eyes red eyes....and words like retch and ralph followed by toilet bowl painting and foul tasting drool........

give me a vanilla milkshake any day and hopscotch...on my bucket liist ...im goign to go to th city to soem square with chalk and play hopscotch ..because i have no life and i could be dead in a month............want to come.....we will do a flash hopscotch thing.......people will join in ......deb

I don't know where you live OP but French guys overall have an unjustified poor reputation in the Anglo world. Many Americans have the stereotype of the typical uptight snooty French bartender or waiter wearing like a Penguin.

Most French are quite alright, and are rather friendly and engaging, but I digress.

Seeing as he's a co-worker and no matter how you like him you've heard the sentence before a thousand times ''don't dip the pen..'' so I don't know how things can progress here, but good luck.

• Author
Springsummer
I don't know where you live OP but French guys overall have an unjustified poor reputation in the Anglo world. Many Americans have the stereotype of the typical uptight snooty French bartender or waiter wearing like a Penguin.

Most French are quite alright, and are rather friendly and engaging, but I digress.

Seeing as he's a co-worker and no matter how you like him you've heard the sentence before a thousand times ''don't dip the pen..'' so I don't know how things can progress here, but good luck.

I am living in a Anglo and Franco city...we are just short term consultants, not employees...so, why does it matter at all?

yayyyyyy...funnnn....what woudl you rather.....a technicolor toilet bowl instead of beamign eyes red eyes....and words like retch and ralph followed by toilet bowl painting and foul tasting drool........

give me a vanilla milkshake any day and hopscotch...on my bucket liist ...im goign to go to th city to soem square with chalk and play hopscotch ..because i have no life and i could be dead in a month............want to come.....we will do a flash hopscotch thing.......people will join in ......deb

Ahhh. Yep , l'm comin too. And after we play hopscotch wanna stick around while l do a big footpath chalk mural on the sidewalk , always wanted to do one of those. :D

• Like 2
todreaminblue
Ahhh. Yep , l'm comin too. And after we play hopscotch wanna stick around while l do a big footpath chalk mural on the sidewalk , always wanted to do one of those. :D

for sure chilli....i love sidewalk art.....would love to watch you make art...watching lines turn into shapes turn into pictures......that woudl be really cool......i do art too....not so good..i love to sketch ill sketch you doing art...a perpetual thing...lol....deb

• Like 2
for sure chilli....i love sidewalk art.....would love to watch you make art...watching lines turn into shapes turn into pictures......that woudl be really cool......i do art too....not so good..i love to sketch ill sketch you doing art...a perpetual thing...lol....deb
ipn

Now that does sound cool deb. Maybe you should try a novel or something to while your on the go.

You write so well,real, passion :cool:

todreaminblue
ipn

Now that does sound cool deb. Maybe you should try a novel or something to while your on the go.

You write so well,real, passion :cool:

smilin...maybe i should.....i will write a novel about loveshack....how all these people on here actually know each other but dont know...until they arrange to meet one night....and they will make a movie out of it...and the song in the background will be all eighties retro.....and the alien spaceships will land and superchicken will get out.....deb

• Like 1
todreaminblue
haaaa, cracked me up,your a natural, ya went from loveshack to alians all in in a few lines :)

soemtimes i truly believe aliens sit behind computer screens on loveshack....because i read posts and i go nahhhhh cant be human..read the post again to verify my belief/......are you serious....nahhhh not human....:0)...deb

• Like 1