Alphamale's guide to keeping women around

Well here goes. It took me a while to put this top ten list together and it is not all inclusive by any means. If you follow these guidelines you'll be able to create attraction in women and also to keep them around long-term. It took me a long long time to learn this stuff so I though I would share.

I am sure there will be much criticism but bring it on, I say :laugh: . Here's the list:

-be funny, generous, arrogant, sensitive, happy, assertive and a jerk all rolled up in one

-be nice and respectful when she treats you well

-be mean and nasty when she does not treat you well

-don't be there all the time for her and don't do everything she wants

-make her the center of your life when you are with her and be independent and have your -own interests when you are not with her

-make sure she knows you can exist fine without her in your life

-be the leader at all times and dominate when you have to

-make yourself number one but always keep her needs, wants and desires a close number two

-minimize jealousy and possessiveness. strong display of both good and bad emotions should be avoided

-only be friends with her in the context of a romantic relationship (this is very impt)

• Like 2
Originally posted by alphamale

-be funny, generous, arrogant, sensitive, happy, assertive and a jerk all rolled up in one(this is very impt)

wheres honesty?

the list was good but this shouldve been up w/ the other ones

• Author
Originally posted by NiCoLe20

wheres honesty?

it is left off on purpose NICOLE20. no one can be honest all the time and women are just as dishonest as men are. many times one must outright lie to keep the peace.

• Like 1

I like it.

My first instinct is to get pissed. But I liked it better the second time I read it. I really THOUGHT about it the second time around. I put it into perspective.

Strong men are a turn on.

And in regards to attitude, you've gotta be at both ends of the spectrum to keep women guessing.

I think it's a nice mix. I give you an "A".

ReluctantRomeo

A few years ago I'd have totally disagreed. But I was young, idealistic and foolish.

only be friends with her in the context of a romantic relationship (this is very impt)

Didn't quite get this. Are you saying don't be "just friends"?

• Author
Originally posted by tiki

I think it's a nice mix. I give you an "A".

:laugh:

Originally posted by ReluctantRomeo

Didn't quite get this. Are you saying don't be "just friends"?

yes, don't be friends with any woman you are interested in romantically (for future i mean) or were interested in romantically. what is the point?

Originally posted by laRubiaBonita

i like it too....kinda Golden Rule-esque, with dick attitude!

:p

Hello ALPHA you forgot one...

- And be a great LOVER and Go down South once in a while!

(very Important)

;):p:laugh:

• Author

WTF! you guys are not supposed to agree without putting up a fight. I want controversy and all that.

Actually, lying and manipulating should be number three. Tell the truth only once in a while. Treat her like she's an idiot. This will keep her interested, because she will always be wondering if your lying to her or not.

laRubiaBonita

WTF! you guys are not supposed to agree without putting up a fight. I want controversy and all that.

LISTEN Mother F-cker! Put the G-d Damn Tit for Tat s*** on there or else!

LucreziaBorgia

You pretty much described Mr. B there, so you'll get no argument from me. :p

My friend Mike said that his wee elderly grandmother shared with him the secret of making sure a woman never, ever leaves you... "treat her like sh*t and tell her that you love her."

I don't know if I agree for myself personally since I'm much too selfish to put up with being treated poorly, but I see a lot of people clinging on under those circumstances.

Should have posted this one Monday...would have got all kinds of arguments. But its Friday, hard to argue!

Oh Alpha you crack me up. Whats there to argue? Write your damn book already!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by TUDOR

Should have posted this one Monday...would have got all kinds of arguments. But its Friday, hard to argue!

Yeah, Alpha, try it again when we're feeling more idealistic.

Originally posted by TUDOR

There's nothing to argue about, ALPHA male.

ConfusedInOC

Well here goes. It took me a while to put this top ten list together and it is not all inclusive by any means. If you follow these guidelines you'll be able to create attraction in women and also to keep them around long-term. It took me a long long time to learn this stuff so I though I would share.

I am sure there will be much criticism but bring it on, I say :laugh: . Here's the list:

-be funny, generous, arrogant, sensitive, happy, assertive and a jerk all rolled up in one

-make her the center of your life when you are with her and be independent and have your -own interests when you are not with her

-make yourself number one but always keep her needs, wants and desires a close number two

-minimize jealousy and possessiveness. strong display of both good and bad emotions should be avoided

-only be friends with her in the context of a romantic relationship (this is very impt)

AM, I am going to save this and memorize it because a lot of what you put in here are mistakes that I made. Especially going to extremes on both good and bad emotions.

From now on, I'm going to use the pair God gave me :D

IhavenoFREAKINclue

Sorry Alpha, No argument here.

I think we have our very own Dr. Loveshack in da house!!! :bunny::bunny:

ReluctantRomeo

Your problem, Alpha, is that, like many shockers and revolutionaries, you have eventually moderated your views by incorporating some of the opposing ones. Being nice to her when she is nice to you? What kind of slush is this? :p

I predict a wise and respectable old age. While a new shocker arises. My money is on skullcrusher - he has been playing the role of the old Alphamale lately.

• Author

My money is on skullcrusher - he has been playing the role of the old Alphamale lately.

laRubiaBonita

Your problem, Alpha, is that, like many shockers and revolutionaries, you have eventually moderated your views by incorporating some of the opposing ones. Being nice to her when she is nice to you? What kind of slush is this? :p

I predict a wise and respectable old age. While a new shocker arises. My money is on skullcrusher - he has been playing the role of the old Alphamale lately.

Often immitated, but NEVER Duplicated: ALPHAMALE!

:p Ops

I see Alpha has posted his secrets! Hmmm kiss and tell eh Alpha! j/k :o

Your list is not as in depth as I would have expected from a man of your wisdom and expertise! :laugh: But a classy list!

Should we copy it and submit it to the men in our lives?

It would cut down on expectations since they would have a list of how they should be acting!!!! :D

Awww I have found the perfect man :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

NOT!!!!