I'm 15 shes 14 what do I do?

So, there is this girl who sort of on an off and off basis have been flirting with for a year or so now however being at different schools have not properly started talking with her, I'm 15 & Year 11 & she's 14 & Year 9, between us there is about an 18 Month Age Gap however have got different advice with predominantly Adults saying go for it and mostly my fellow classmates saying no. I thought of the Idea that moving Schools next year something may happen so I don't want to tie myself down but what I was thinking of doing is waiting till she's 16 & if I still know and then try and start talking cause I feel like there is something there. Is this a good idea? What would you reccomend I do?

Fortune favors the bold but don't change schools over a girl.

Find a reason to talk to her. Add her on social media. When the next school event comes up, ask her to go.

• Like 2

Keep it simple. Ask her out for ice cream. Or if it's too cold for that, ask her to do something else. I would suggest laser tag or go karts, but I'm not sure if that's within your budget. Just find something to do that will be fun for you to do together and that gives you something to talk about after the activity.

• Like 1
Leave her alone....14 is too young...

Sincerely.

(big and mean looking father of a 14 year old girl)...

Reposted for emphasis.

• Like 1
So, there is this girl who sort of on an off and off basis have been flirting with for a year or so now however being at different schools have not properly started talking with her, I'm 15 & Year 11 & she's 14 & Year 9, between us there is about an 18 Month Age Gap however have got different advice with predominantly Adults saying go for it and mostly my fellow classmates saying no. I thought of the Idea that moving Schools next year something may happen so I don't want to tie myself down but what I was thinking of doing is waiting till she's 16 & if I still know and then try and start talking cause I feel like there is something there. Is this a good idea? What would you reccomend I do?

Your 15 and don't want to tie your self down????

• Like 1

Be honest. Message her some way (or even call her) and say, "Hey, I miss seeing you now that we're in different schools." See what she says back. But if she acts real glad to hear from you, don't wait too long before asking her out, although she is young and so first you need to find out if she's ALLOWED to date yet!

Also, another idea is invite her to a party sometime, a chaperoned party, of course. You could even invite her to a school dance, yours or hers. If she is allowed to date, don't just keep being friends or you'll end up always being just buddies. So if she's able to date, ask her to something. Good luck.

• Like 1
Leave her alone....14 is too young...

Sincerely.

(big and mean looking father of a 14 year old girl)...

Double repost for emphasis. Come back in 7 years...

• Like 2

When I was 14 I was a freshman in high school. I certainly had boyfriends. Some were sophomores and juniors. I wouldn't change your life over a girl at that age (and change schools) because stastically your chances of staying together are low but I don't see any reason you can't spend time getting to know each other (especially if she's allowed to date).

Is there a school game, dance, group outing, etc. you could invite her to?

I was a sophomore at 14, first year of high school, and definitely girls were dating, and usually they dated seniors two years older than them. The 14, 15 year old boys were too young seeming. But not everyone is allowed to date at the same age so.

celebritydiscodave

What is the purpose behind your delay. Is it that you cannot see any purpose in a relationship/a friendship which does n`t lead on into sex? If this is how you are compromised then you are clearly bettered by other lads, and should focus on self improvement as a priority. Sex too often does far more harm than it does good, and self gratification has no future in any genuine relationship context.