Do you believe that your SO "calms" you?

I was thinking about this today.

When I met dude and started breaking ice with him, all the crappy people and stuff I was dealing with didn't matter...shoot, I probably would've given them all hugs after a moment with him :lmao: The only priority was spending time with him and getting to know him.

Like today, just seeing him calmed me down from all the drama I'm dealing with. I feel relaxed...can't explain it, but it just feels nice. :love:

She does. Even though it seems the whole world has gone insane it least I have one genuinely good person in my life. If everybody was like her this world would be a much better place.

• Like 2
strawberryshortstack
Do you believe that your SO "calms" you?

I was thinking about this today.

When I met dude and started breaking ice with him, all the crappy people and stuff I was dealing with didn't matter...shoot, I probably would've given them all hugs after a moment with him :lmao: The only priority was spending time with him and getting to know him.

Like today, just seeing him calmed me down from all the drama I'm dealing with. I feel relaxed...can't explain it, but it just feels nice. :love:

Absolutely. When I'm with him, I feel calm, grounded. I feel a warmth in my entire body, no matter the external temperature. Even when I'm not with him, just thinking about him helps me feel calmer.

He's told me on a number of occasions that my presence is comforting to him as well.

• Like 2

Anyone with a good energy radiance in general has the power to do that. Hence why people fall in love. It's your own little family only this time you can actually be your total self and not have to worry about being judged.

• Like 1

I don't feel right if I don't talk to my love at least once a day. I can count on one hand the number of times we haven't really spoken at least on the phone in a whole day and I always woke up the next morning feeling like something was off. Her energy counter balances mine in a very healthy and sexy way.

• Like 1

I'd say your SO calms you the same way a Vicodin tablet calms you. All those endorphins released into your neuro-cortex act like a drug, and you are feeling the euphoric after effects... So am I saying that love is the same as a pill? I don't rightly know. All I can say is I've been in love, and I've taken Vicodin - not much of a diff... (only the pill doesn't cheat on you).

I'd say your SO calms you the same way a Vicodin tablet calms you. All those endorphins released into your neuro-cortex act like a drug, and you are feeling the euphoric after effects... So am I saying that love is the same as a pill? I don't rightly know. All I can say is I've been in love, and I've taken Vicodin - not much of a diff... (only the pill doesn't cheat on you).

Hahaha lol.

Totally. He's a calm relaxed person so he makes me feel calm and relaxed in his presence. He has a way of focusing on me completely which just chills me right out. It's hard to be wound up or stressed around him, especially as he has a way of asking the right questions and talking me through my options so whatever I'm stressed about feels more manageable.