Living with 3 hot women

Someone really, really wanted my place and was willing to overpay for it. I figured I’d stay at a motel until I found a place to rent, or a place to buy. I decided on a more adventurous route. Down the street was a big old house that was rented by several 20-something women. I made a point of bumping into all the attractive women in my neighborhood, so they were familiar with me. My offer was to pay half the rent, leaving them to split the other half 3 ways. This was a great deal for them and still cheap for me. I figured this could be my last chance to develop a relationship with a much younger woman. They were all attractive, so it didn’t matter which one ;)

Bethany” seems to run the show, she collects the rent splits and makes sure the bills and rent are paid. She is a very mature 24, very fit, great body, nice enough face. She reminds me of me, she is mostly loyal to one guy, but she does occasionally hook up with others in her circle.

Leena”, is 27, wonderful body, pretty face. She was the least receptive to my living there. She is very loyal to one guy, but she did see someone else once that I noticed. She and I ended up having fairly deep discussions about life.

Lushness” , I call her that because she is absolutely a beautiful 24 yr old. She splashes some water on her face in the morning, and she radiates unrivaled beauty all day long. She and Bethany go out together with 2 guys about once a month. She was usually slightly depressed but could be very charismatic. She always sought me out when she was down. I think I was a Daddy figure to her.

Di” 27,is a lesbian friend of theirs who visits all the time. She isn’t really attractive, and her manners are lacking. She recently invited herself into their circle. I get the impression that these politically correct young women don’t know how to get rid of her without seeming (in their own minds) like a homophobe.

I miss the old days when younger folks eagerly welcomed debating one another. Today’s 20 somethings have only one collective view on everything and anything. They ponder nothing, PC has an instant answer and no dissenting views are allowed. For fun I suggested that Trump’s proposed tax code would lower their taxes. They nearly killed me and said I was a racist.

The fun part of living there was the underwear that was everywhere. Bethany and Lushness quickly became comfortable enough to walk around half naked in front of me. I was horny all the time but careful not to show it. My strategy was to let any moves be made by them.

Lushness became a wreck, when Di sexually assaulted her. She never said how far the assault went. She refused to call the police. To a PC drone, it is inconceivable that a member of a protected class be accused of any wrong doing. Eventually I got her to open up to the other 2, together we helped her deal with it.

One week in my new place, one of them shows up at my door. She wanted to move in with me. It was Lushness. I told her that my feelings for her were so strong that I couldn’t possibly be a gentleman with her if she moved in. She said she didn’t want me to be a gentleman.

I am very fond of her, the sex is great, but she has all but said she loves me. I’ve skillfully avoided her attempts to have that conversation. Finally I was forced to agree that we should start the New Year off with a very soul searching conversation.

My goals are to keep having sex with her, and not hurt her. The easiest way to keep it going is to pretend I love her, but that is mean, I’m a nice guy. How to I keep this going without pretending to be in love?

• Like 4

If you don't want to seem in love with her text someone else right in the middle of that soul searching conversation.

• Like 1

What makes you think you won't fall in love? It happens when you least expect it and especially if you think it won't. As one friend once said to me, he didn't believe in love and just wanted to score, then it crept up on him and he was hooked!

Listen gold...

You are old enough to know that you should tell her the truth. Don't be that guy.

And like someone else said, how do you know you won't fall in love, it can happen.

Just be honest and tell her the truth.

• Like 1

On my list of people to not date beginning 2017:

-Neighbors

-Co-workers

-20somethings

If I'm correct, in your post you're considering getting involved with a neighbor - who is also a 20 something?

Ummm, I personally wouldn't. The drama and proximity is so not worth it - no matter how hot they are.

• Like 2

Welcome Back Gold Pile

Once again you've become embroiled in a delicate situation with the opposite sex. I fear you've led the poor young lady on with words of love.

Perhaps you can have your mother come live with you and your young lady for a few weeks. This usually breaks the love spell quite quickly.

Best of Luck

Edited by Furious
  • Like 1

Well, considering that you don't really love her, she's going to get hurt no matter what, so just tell her that you love her too. It'll at least buy you more time until she figures it out on her own.

• Like 1
If you don't want to seem in love with her text someone else right in the middle of that soul searching conversation.

This is a good idea. The devil is in the details.

How women usually figure out that a guy doesn't love her is through these subtle things.

You could also tell her your Butler stories....

• Like 1
  • Author
This is a good idea. The devil is in the details.

How women usually figure out that a guy doesn't love her is through these subtle things.

You could also tell her your Butler stories....

The butler has stolen quite enough women (1) from me.