A Spiritual Relationship With A Woman? What Have I Been Going Through?

Hey people, how's it going?

I've been having a huge dilemma about dating women.

Neither sex nor sexual attraction have been the reason I wanted to date the women I dated. It has always been about their emotional appeal, or perhaps something deeper.

I've always been thinking about relationships as spiritual partnership - where we can nurture each other, have life journeys, and just talk allot. A soulmate.

I may care about the beauty in a way, but I don't need any sexual attraction in this.

What I seek is getting away from the loud noises and have someone to walk a path with. I want to see a woman as a human, and love her wholly and purely, accept small things that don't feel right because that's what we'd all want. It's like a meaning of life for me.

However I'm not innocent about this.

I'm 22 years old. I've dated 3 women, each for 1.5 months.

In time, friends commented about why am I not thinking about the sexual aspect of relationship (sexual attraction, kissing, sex, etc...). That issue extremely bothered me, creating a deep dark hole inside.

After allot of deep searching, I've found out many things about myself. I've always struggled in relationships with women. I had very very few women friends, and those relationships have diminished in time.

However, my deep inner will for a deep and pure relationship with a woman has remained sturdy.

I'm not seeking The One. I'm seeking Some One. Someone I can share an amazing relationship journey. Turn the alien view of one another into ever-increasing love.

I can write about this forever and it feels like a burning fire inside me. It feels way beyond the dating game world for me.

I had to share this. What do you people think?