Freckled women

I love women with freckles.

I remember the teasing, etc they seem to take but I think it looks great.

Very endearing look. If you have red hair it's even better!!!!

"A face without freckles is like a sky without stars"

Both my daughter and I do sheer makeup so that our freckles still show. No fake tan. Just white skin and freckles.

• Like 4
  • Author
"A face without freckles is like a sky without stars"

Both my daughter and I do sheer makeup so that our freckles still show. No fake tan. Just white skin and freckles.

Why would anyone cover those up????? I'm glad you appreciate them

My friend has freckles, she hates them, she always covers them up and does like when people compliment her on them. I think they are cute too!

redhairnfreckles78

I have red hair and freckles and hated them growing up. Was teased at school about them and i took it all to heart (as teenagers do i guess). Im in my late 30's now and i am proud of my freckles and red hair. I would never colour my hair as i think its my best feature.

My youngest has red hair and a lot of freckles too, and im constantly saying they are beautiful.

Think its one of those things - you either love them or hate them.

• Like 2
ExW had freckles. I liked to play connect the dots.

Daughter used to do that at school when she was bored. Would come home with what looked like astrological diagrams on her arms.

• Author
I have red hair and freckles and hated them growing up. Was teased at school about them and i took it all to heart (as teenagers do i guess). Im in my late 30's now and i am proud of my freckles and red hair. I would never colour my hair as i think its my best feature.

My youngest has red hair and a lot of freckles too, and im constantly saying they are beautiful.

Think its one of those things - you either love them or hate them.

Good to see you appreciating what you have now. Very rare form of beauty.

• Like 1