Ex dumped me out of the blue I want her back in my life she's been amazing

Hi guys so I have been dating my ex for 3 months we have been in a relationship for a month now and it's being the best moment of my life so far. She's such an amazing person she messages me everyday we hang out we do fun stuff together I have met her family and friends and it's being fun. She's 24 and I am 21 but she's someone I see spending the rest of my life with. We even plan to visit England for Christmas and spend the summer in Italy next year and they have been booked. So basically a few weeks ago I had a terrible week were I may have lost my job Whixh will mean I can't Finnish my degree as works helps to pay for my degree. We went out on w double date and once I found out I may have lost my job I was upset and Angry with myself and didn't speak much during the date so I went home because I was so upset. She dumped me the next day saying that we are culturally different and I am not mature bearing in mind I was a bit sceptical about a relationship at first she wanted it I spoke to my mum and she told me that if you love her so much then you should be together which I do I love her so much and she does too. Her brother weeding was the next week and she told me she needs space to focus on the wedding which i haven't spoken to her in 7 days. I know she's had a terrible past with her ex and suffers from some depression when she was in college and gets broken down we stress easily but we have been so good I don't know why it's all ended all of a sudden like this I love her so much and want her back in my life please help. She told me that she loves me so much and timing not right but that doesn't mean she doesn't want anything in the future I am confused also she hasn't deleted my number Or Fb and still has me on every social media site .

When someone asks for space, the ONLY thing you should do is leave them alone until and unless they contact you.

You can't control what she does. She was letting you down easy, sounds like. Sorry for the heartache, but if she broke up with you, she's not likely to want to get back together.

• Like 1

Did your girlfriend know why you were upset and didn't speak much to her? If she didn't, she may have thought you'd changed suddenly.

Romantic Gentleman

Give it some time buddy. You realized you made a small mistake for letting it affect you around others, but learn from it, and keep going. In the mean time, look for a new job, so you can continue your schooling.

So you had some bad news which meant you felt low. She in turn dumps you following this and then tells you she needs space as it's her brothers wedding! Sorry but WTF! You're the one who had the knock back and needed someone to be there for you - someone like the girl who supposedly loves you. Yet she's the one demanding space and making some BS up about "focusing" on a wedding. It's a wedding, not a funeral. The only focusing would be what to wear and how much to drink. For me, I'd be pissed as the person I loved walked out the moment I actually needed her. I reckon that shows what type of person she is and you have to ask yourself that even if she does "allow" you back into her life, how long before she dumps you again when you feel a bit low or have some bad news. Put it the other way round and ask yourself, if she'd lost her job and felt depressed, how would you have treated her? Hugged her and made her feel better, or dumped her?

• Author
Did your girlfriend know why you were upset and didn't speak much to her? If she didn't, she may have thought you'd changed suddenly.

Yes I told her and apologise so much she said she has issues with herself that she needs to work on I don't know what I have done to trigger her to loose attraction for me that quickly

• Author
She said you are "culturally different", which cultures do you belong to?

I know it's a rubbish excuse because she knew this before we got into a relationship she's American and I am British