GF Away: NC, seems fishy?

I have been seeing this woman for a few months. We get along well and have great sex. We are both pretty uninhibited. While we have talked about having another couple join us, threesomes etc we have never acted on it.

She is away for a long weekend with her GF and the GF's "brother". We have had almost not contact while shes been gone which is unusual. I am careful to give her her space but cant help but notice that the few texts I get are very basic "going to the beach. Have a great day".

Then it hit me: she told me she had a guy friend that used to ask her to go away with him and his GF.

Could be purely coincidence? She seems very honest and above board so my thought is t not say anything but you cant help but wonder if anything is going on.

She gets home tonight and wants me to come spend the night with her. While I should leave it alone, its going to be challenging not to probe into this!

Thoughts anyone?

Have you two agreed to any rules our boundaries for your relationship?

I get the sense your not really upset about "cheating"- if she did have sex with these two - but more wanting to explore what she is in to ?

Not sure - whats your feelings if she did have a threesome with them ?

Edited by dichotomy

Well buddy, all I can say is to check her for unexplained brusises and bite marks... that's how I busted a former girlfriend. :( Even if I wasn't concerned about her sexing with others, I would be bothered by the fact that she purposely chose to exclude me from all the action...

• Author

We never really talked boundaries or being exclusive so I have no right to anything. I may be completely off base. Its just one of those thoughts you get when things don't seem to add up.

How would I feel if it really did happen? I honestly don't know. I could see why she wouldn't divulge this prior. There would probably be a trust issue to overcome combined with some jealousy for not being asked to go.

Reading between the lines, her attitude toward you, etc. If she was off boffing the swim team wherever she was she prob won't be unaffected by that experience when she comes back to you and she'll telegraph her new altered attitude from having her world expanded. (Unless she's a true poly but hey if that's the case good for you. :D)

Anyway you don't need to ask her anything, she'll tell you all you need to know from between the lines. Just pay attention.

• Author

Thanks Jen! That's usually how I roll...watch and listen (and post **** here) LOL

She is one of the most open, yet straight forward women I have ever met. Shes not let on that shes done this type of thing before but shes also very open to it. She says its my casual, confident mannerism that makes her feel free to explore. Who knows? Shes open, sexy and fun and I am ok with that.

• Author

Nooooo! Shes kinky, low maintenance, gives me space and is not clingy. Ive got a pretty good thing going here.