What Age Range Do You Think Women Are Their Most Attractive?

To follow up on DarkHorse thread for age & men: at what age women are most attractive? Do you find that the age range that you find most attractive changes as you age?

I'm a hetero female, but I think objectively beauty peaks at ~25-30 (younger are too childish-looking... just for me that's a turn off for both sexes).

However, I also noticed some women start looking much classier as they get older, so maybe there is a second peak at ~45-50.

For both I can see bio-reasons but I'll leave this for now.

Humperdinck
To follow up on DarkHorse thread for age & men: at what age women are most attractive? Do you find that the age range that you find most attractive changes as you age?

I'm a hetero female, but I think objectively beauty peaks at ~25-30 (younger are too childish-looking... just for me that's a turn off for both sexes).

However, I also noticed some women start looking much classier as they get older, so maybe there is a second peak at ~45-50.

For both I can see bio-reasons but I'll leave this for now.

I think women get sexier as they hit 30s and 40s

• Like 3

Some women age well, gracefully. The way they carry themselves demands attention ,even if they dont want it ! If it hasnt happened by mid 40s, it never will.

As my dad always says: Some age gracefully, others age like sour milk.

As someone in my early 20's I can say that I don't feel like I've reached my sexual peak. If I have, well that sucks. I look much younger than I am and most people mistake me for being 17. Maybe one day I'll appreciate it, but not today.

As I get older I tend to find my attraction age increases as well. I find the 30-35 range to be my preference (or at least women who look it.

I don't know if I'll ever find a 50 year old attractive. But then again, when I was 20, 30 year old women were old to me. Now they are young!

I think it has a lot to do with assumptions of the age range too (they have less drama, know what they want in life and out of a partner, understand how to care for a man, etc. wishful thinking I know).

Wookin Pa Nub

I am mid 40s - I am really finding girls in their 30's really hot, especially the 30-something Mom who got their tight body back to pre-pregnancy form.

The 20-somethings while still super hot, just look too young for me and dress too different than my age group. I also am appreciating the older women (40+) who despite the effects of gravity keep good care of their bodies especially trying to limit the FUPA which is really common once you hit 40.

Women are beautiful at all ages.

But there is a fast difference between the youthful beauty of someone in their 20's, and the mature full beauty of someone in their 40's or 50's.

I'm sure it's because I'm older, but for this man, nothing compares to the beauty of a woman who's lived life, has a few lines to show for it, a few grey hairs (even if she colors them) and carries herself with confidence and pride. I love women in their 40's and 50's. Nothing wrong with any other ages. I just think women are in their prime in that age range.

• Like 2
amaysngrace

I think I'm always in my prime but that's because in my head I'm perpetually nine.

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle
Women are beautiful at all ages.

But there is a fast difference between the youthful beauty of someone in their 20's, and the mature full beauty of someone in their 40's or 50's.

I'm sure it's because I'm older, but for this man, nothing compares to the beauty of a woman who's lived life, has a few lines to show for it, a few grey hairs (even if she colors them) and carries herself with confidence and pride. I love women in their 40's and 50's. Nothing wrong with any other ages. I just think women are in their prime in that age range.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I think youth has a lot of advantages physically speaking obviously but there is indeed something even more beautiful about a woman whose lived, loved and laughed and walks with a sense of pride and self worth that can elevate their status on the beauty barometer. And that goes for men as well.

• Like 2
Humperdinck
I agree wholeheartedly.

I think youth has a lot of advantages physically speaking obviously but there is indeed something even more beautiful about a woman whose lived, loved and laughed and walks with a sense of pride and self worth that can elevate their status on the beauty barometer. And that goes for men as well.

I agree for women and in theory for men. For me, though, I definitely look a bit worn down.

Michelle ma Belle
I agree for women and in theory for men. For me, though, I definitely look a bit worn down.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Isn't that what matters most anyway?

It's easy to objectify and categorize people on their looks alone but for many of us, beauty runs much deeper than just how someone looks on the outside.

Twenty Five

This is one of those ages that's brought up as some sort of cut-off date (for women, not men) when it comes to attractiveness, that doesn't actually exist. For most people, anyway. I looked better after the age of 25, not worse.

amaysngrace
This is one of those ages that's brought up as some sort of cut-off date (for women, not men) when it comes to attractiveness, that doesn't actually exist. For most people, anyway. I looked better after the age of 25, not worse.

I think it's a brain thing.

Before 25 it's not fully developed.

• Like 1

Of course some might assume younger is more attractive, go to a dating site a browse offline younger clearly does not mean better looking.

Factors that affect attractiveness these days are things like, education, upbringing, career, stress, income, mental state, health.

If someone is broke ($$$) has a crappy job or career, poor self-image, unhealthy you can clearly tell.

If someone needs to take hours “putting on their face” and don’t allow people to see them without make-up again because of poor self-image that affects their attractiveness.

I’ve been with some older women 45-50 plus who look amazing, because they have a positive self-image, successful, grounded, and confident (good genes) who work on taking good care of themselves, exercising and eating healthy.

As stated:

Some age gracefully, others age like sour milk.

I think it is all to do with the genes, some women never look good whatever their age and others always look good right into old age.

Attractiveness is not only purely cosmetic, it is also to do with personality.

If you are a huge worrier, unkind, spiteful, always see the worst in people, never see the best, are depressed and catastrophizeall the time, it often shows up in your face or in your body language and that is not attractive to most.

GunslingerRoland

Honestly for most women 25 is probably peak. Between the ages of 25 and 40 the majority of women will go downhill in looks. Sad but true...

There are plenty of women that will still look amazing at 40, and some that will look better at 40 than they do at 25. But big picture you're talking maybe a quarter of women, compared to the 3/4 that don't look as good.

For me, a pretty 40 year old woman catches my eye more than a pretty 25 year old woman, but I'm not sure if it's my age or the relative rarity of it, that makes that happen.

Honestly for most women 25 is probably peak. Between the ages of 25 and 40 the majority of women will go downhill in looks. Sad but true...

I haven't noticed this at all.

I felt more comfortable in my own skin, after the age of 25.

I haven't felt so great since turning 35, after reading over and over, that we may as well not exist after that age, even though I haven't looked awful.

People talking about worry and depression, don't take into account the life events that can just take a lot out of you, and when other people are causing the trouble, and you can't get away from it, or experiencing a lot of loss. It's a lot to expect someone to deal with everything smoothly.

Many women become more attractive with age. Especially the ones had hold their figure and take care of themselves.

Pure physical attractiveness? I would say most women peak between 17 and 27.

Overall attractiveness? A time in their lives when they are just at their best? Somewhere between 40 and 55, provided they care of themselves physically.

I feel as confident and attractive in my 40s as I did in my 20s.

The low point for me was my frumpy-30s, when I was pregnant, nursing, or wearing a baby for seemingly years.

But 40s feel (and look) great! :bunny:

• Like 5
GorillaTheater

The women who I've personally found to be the most attractive have always been around my age, whatever that age happened to be.

• Like 5