Don't want to date for a while

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

So I have decided I personally don't want to date for a while. I know I have been single for ages and ages and ages but i would much rather just concentrate on my final year of study and just give university it my all.

I have been criticized this from certain friends and even some guy who wants to date me. He isn't taking No for an answer and it's creeping me out.

I think what I am choosing to do is the right decision, once study is over, I can date. But I also don't want to "work hard" for it like I use to and be as anxious about it like I use to. I just want it to happen naturally. Serendipitous.

Am I making the right choice here?

So I have decided I personally don't want to date for a while. I know I have been single for ages and ages and ages but i would much rather just concentrate on my final year of study and just give university it my all.

I have been criticized this from certain friends and even some guy who wants to date me. He isn't taking No for an answer and it's creeping me out.

I think what I am choosing to do is the right decision, once study is over, I can date. But I also don't want to "work hard" for it like I use to and be as anxious about it like I use to. I just want it to happen naturally. Serendipitous.

Am I making the right choice here?

I think you are. You have no idea what life will be like when you graduate or where your career will take you. Dating beyond college is about as different as college dating to high school dating. It's a whole new set of different rules.... again. Some things are the same. Others will throw you for a loop. So that last year in school? Bigger fish to fry than looking for a guy.

Add to that, when you start working in your career, your income level may have big ripples in what you even want from a partner.

Good luck!