oh, my god, this makes my week

Just came back from a liquor store which is government owned. I picked up a bottle of red wine but the cashier asked me for my ID, I was so shocked, what is wrong? but I gave to her anyway. she looked at it and said 'oh, my you look so young'. only then I realize why she asked for me ID.

I know I look younger than my age. but to look possibly under legal age, that's is way over the top. no wonder she was so shocked, I am at least twice as old as that.:cool:

not to be boasting here. I am quite depressed about my actual age. I am at the point of feeling helpless with finding someone suitable. I am feeling very old in recent few years, especially with the realization of my actual number.so it's a breeze of fresh air to me.

guess should be with someone much younger? because guys my age will be too old for me? but it's embarrassing...I am not a cougar, not physical, mentally and experience wise.

my life is such a dilemma. which way to go?

What a nice boost to the ego :)

Why would guys your own age be too old for you? There are guys your own age who also look younger, and looking older or younger doesn't speak of acting older or younger.

• Like 1

forward is usually a good direction.

Age is not a race...so having a lower "age" recognition....means good healthful living/lifestyle.

Heck in my state they are required to ask for ID now Up til age 39 on liquor and Tobacco. But Not Guns :) Those you can be any age , just so long as you say you are an american and promise to only shoot folks on days that have an A in it .

• Author
What a nice boost to the ego :)

Why would guys your own age be too old for you? There are guys your own age who also look younger, and looking older or younger doesn't speak of acting older or younger.

yes, but every time after I got some boost and then I met some folks from my own race, and then they automatically know my age. so I got deflated. it seems I can only fool people of other races, especially white people.

guys my age usually are too experienced for me.

• Author
forward is usually a good direction.

Age is not a race...so having a lower "age" recognition....means good healthful living/lifestyle.

Heck in my state they are required to ask for ID now Up til age 39 on liquor and Tobacco. But Not Guns :) Those you can be any age , just so long as you say you are an american and promise to only shoot folks on days that have an A in it .

wow, required and 39? that's so thing. what state are you? we canada don't have states, only provinces. so I just googled, my province, legal age is 19 , but they can ask anyone who looks younger than 25.

They are required to "Ask" for ID, and yes up til age 39. Pretty soon I suspect they will stop that when it gets to the point of asking to see your dentures and who did your colonoscopy.

I no longer drink so I can be any age and its not asked :)

• Like 1

You're Asian too, right? I get this 'problem' quite often. It's both a blessing and a curse. I'm usually elated on the rare occasion that I'm not asked. :laugh:

yes, but every time after I got some boost and then I met some folks from my own race, and then they automatically know my age. so I got deflated. it seems I can only fool people of other races, especially white people.

guys my age usually are too experienced for me.

I don't get this. Why do you need to 'fool' anyone to have a satisfying relationship? What do you mean by 'too experienced'? Do you mean too many previous partners, or...?

• Like 1
  • Author

I don't get this. Why do you need to 'fool' anyone to have a satisfying relationship? What do you mean by 'too experienced'? Do you mean too many previous partners, or...?

NO......I didn't mean in relationship. I just meant the general public. what you are thinking.

I am from an older generation, so you know some people could be very traditional...don't wanna go too details, just leave it at that.

• Author
You're Asian too, right? I get this 'problem' quite often. It's both a blessing and a curse. I'm usually elated on the rare occasion that I'm not asked. :laugh:

?

many Asian girls got that, but not all though.