Drunken Mistake

So Ive been dating this girl for about 2 months and prior to dating her I was talking to this other women. When me and the girl I'm currently with became a official couple I told the other women that I could no longer talk to her. She was pretty upset but I just ignored all the emails and messages that I got from her.

Then last night after I got home from the bar she just so happened to email me. She started talking to me about us having sex and sent me a naked photo of her. By the time she sent me the photo I was starting to sober up and I realized that I made a big mistake by responding to her messages so I just stopped responding.

Now this morning I feel pretty guilty. Like I said I've been with the girl I'm with for about 2 months. I dont know if I should tell her what happen or not. I know if the situation was reversed I would be pretty upset. At the same time I feel like we've only been dating and together for a couple months so I dont know if I should tell her.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Clarify title and add paragraphs

I would tell your gf.

If I was in her shoes, I would appreciate your honesty.

Honesty shows sincerity.

Take care.

I'd delete everything & keep your mouth shut, unless your GF asks. then tell the truth. for now it was a stupid drunk thing, not a horrible cheating thing. Block this chick who sends you naked pix though.

• Like 2

How can a woman be so shameless? Even as a man I would be more circumspect. This goes to show she has little self esteem and very low boundaries. Run like mad from her.

So Ive been dating this girl for about 2 months and prior to dating her I was talking to this other women. When me and the girl I'm currently with became a official couple I told the other women that I could no longer talk to her. She was pretty upset but I just ignored all the emails and messages that I got from her.

Then last night after I got home from the bar she just so happened to email me. She started talking to me about us having sex and sent me a naked photo of her. By the time she sent me the photo I was starting to sober up and I realized that I made a big mistake by responding to her messages so I just stopped responding.

Now this morning I feel pretty guilty. Like I said I've been with the girl I'm with for about 2 months. I dont know if I should tell her what happen or not. I know if the situation was reversed I would be pretty upset. At the same time I feel like we've only been dating and together for a couple months so I dont know if I should tell her.

No!! Jeezus

Just block this other girl and tell her to get lost.