Being a flirt

Hey everyone,

Long story short: I'm a gigantic flirt. I flirt with both guys and girls (even though I'm heterosexual), unattractive and attractive people, and people I am interested in and am not interested in. Kinda started doing this when I got friendzoned by a girl many years ago, and I really wanted to avoid that. Now it's also very much about being funny and livening up the conversation, since I often get bored by people.

However, recently I was getting a bit worried about a couple things. I am still relatively young (early 20s) but I will be working in a pretty prestigious career path and I was worried that such behavior will be construed as immature? I don't want to be considered as the immature flirt...but on the other hand, the flirtatiousness has become a big part of me (a part that I like) so I don't know if I really want to lose it.

Am I worried about nothing? Or is it something I should "grow up" about?

Continue to be true to yourself just be more circumspect at work. Tone it down in professional settings.

• Like 2

At work, you need to totally drop the flirting, because it can ruin you. But you can keep up the friendly banter, which will serve you well.