Do you compare your current partner to previous partners?

Yeah.. I guess in a lot of ways I do.

EXBF

Sexually~ This could've been the single reason to stay in the relationship.. yes it was that good.

Emotionally~ He is totally bankrupt

Physically~ 5'7, Hispanic, A Marine, Nice to look at..

Mentally~ A total whack job who wanted to control me and own me

My BF NOW

Sexually~ Again.. this could be a reason to stay there.. although he isn't as *Freaky* as my EX is/was it's still a new relationship.. so yeah, we have time

Emotionally~ He has trust issues.. but he's there for me when I need him and he's helping me with my issues

Physically~ 6'3, Half Sioux Indian, A mechanic, Nice to look at..

Mentally~ Smart, Stable.. give me my space..

billybadass36

Yes. If your current partner ever asks you how they rate, even if it's not true, tell them that they blow everyone else out of the water. I learned this one the hard way...

Originally posted by Israfil

for sure. And the next one better be better than the last, or they are fired.

:lmao:

Neexxxxtttttt!

billybadass36

"tell them that they blow everyone else out of the water"

This pun was not intended. Fitting, but unintentional.

i usually do not remember past partners....unless there was extreme pleasure or extreme displeasure.

i just take it all in as experience.

I've only had 2 bfs in my life. Shorlty after I've started sleeping with the second, I can tell ou I was dissapointed.

And it was normal, as I was breaking the routine. As the relationship progressed, so did our sex life and I've learnt to enjoy a whole lotta other stuff.

Right now it's by far the best. So it's not as much what it is, but what you make of it.

i think it's only natural...

but "compare" makes it sound like point by point,bullet by bullet you're pinning one against the other, which sounds bad, but seriously...who doesn't at least think to themselves "i wish he/she had the same height as...." or "thank the ever-loving-lord that he/she doesn't do.....like the last one!"

it's not like you erase the last person's existence or the time you wasted, *ahem* spent, with them when you break up...

My ex used to tell me that being with a virgin was the best thing for a man, because she wouldn't have anyone to compare him with..... :D ...He wasn't a virgin when I met him though.... :sick: .....He was very insecure and what I hated the most was whenever we were about to have sex, he'd run to the bathroom to rub his thing with "Mandelay" or any of those stuff. Imagine that!

I wasn't a virgin either when I met him, and that idea haunted him our whole relationship through.

I don't compare, or let's say I do, but it wouldn't make me sad or anything if it turned out to be different than I thought. As long as I love the person, we could have fun in many different ways. I'd never tell the truth about the size though. Some things are best to be left alone. :)

My husband is a step up for me so I actually compare my past lovers to him in the sense that I think he's superior to them.