Hello everyone. I wanted to get some opinion from readers. I just recovered from a very painful breakup with my fiancé of 4 years. For over a year I waited around for her to hurt me over and over. I just showed her love and affection hoping to win her back, but I finally realized that she had injured my pride. It was time to go. I have not dated since I moved out in August. But lately I have been getting very close to a young girl at work. She is known around the office as an unapproachable and cold girl. But for some reason she opened up to me. We spend many hours talking, and we actually have a lot in common. I think that she is interested, because she calls me, she buys me gifts, and she makes excuses to invite me to her desk. But there is a big problem. She is only 23 and I am 45! I feel a strong attraction toward her. And she constantly tells me that she feels a "strong connection" to me. It seems that we are both painfully aware of our age difference. Am I fooling myself? Am I reading too much into it because I have not dated lately?

She's old enough to know what she wants and some women find men their age too immature. That's probably why she seems cold to others,she's not interested in them but she's clearly interested in you. Age ain't nothing but a number. Go for it!! Don't let her get away. People will probably give you a hard time about it but you have to do what you want despite what others may say

I'm 34 and my ex was 20, we started dating when she was 18 it was great but was still very young. So just don't get very attached it won't last forever, girls that age can change there mind in a heartbeat.

But I say do it and have some fun.