Did he actually block my number?

Ok so me and this guy use to always text but all the sudden he decides to block my number but I don't think he actually blocked my number because after reading the text he says I Block You Now his grammar doesn't sound like he actually did or if he did he was probably crying because he didn't want to do it. Well if he did its because he didn't get what he wanted.

Just by him saying " I Block you now" does that mean he actually did block me or is he just saying that?

I did tried calling him but the phone kept on ringing like 4 times until it went to his voicemail but I didn't say anything in his voicemail all I did was hang up. But does that show that he actually blocked my number or not?

My friend says he playing with you and that he's trying to make me desperate for him.

But I do miss talking to him and I'm still always thinking of him but do you think he's doing the same too?

What do y'all think of all of this?

Yes, he has blocked you.

His phone goes to VM but believe me, it's not taking any messages you leave.

Your friend may believe he is 'playing with you' but whether this is so, or not, nobody can honestly say.

But one thing is certain: He HAS blocked you.

Quit pining for him.

Don't contact him any more.

Wait.

If, in a week, he has not made any attempt to contact you - consider this whole thing well and truly over.

• Author
Yes, he has blocked you.

His phone goes to VM but believe me, it's not taking any messages you leave.

Your friend may believe he is 'playing with you' but whether this is so, or not, nobody can honestly say.

But one thing is certain: He HAS blocked you.

Quit pining for him.

Don't contact him any more.

Wait.

If, in a week, he has not made any attempt to contact you - consider this whole thing well and truly over.

But do u think he'll contact me in a week?

I don't know!

Nobody knows!

All you can do, is wait.

But if he doesn't contact you, in either a week, or over, then it's over.

Quit pinning your hopes on a guy.

Your happiness doesn't depend on him, it depends on you living life for yourself.

Jeesh gurl, quit clinging!!

Ok so me and this guy use to always text but all the sudden he decides to block my number but I don't think he actually blocked my number because after reading the text he says I Block You Now his grammar doesn't sound like he actually did or if he did he was probably crying because he didn't want to do it. Well if he did its because he didn't get what he wanted.

Just by him saying " I Block you now" does that mean he actually did block me or is he just saying that?

I did tried calling him but the phone kept on ringing like 4 times until it went to his voicemail but I didn't say anything in his voicemail all I did was hang up. But does that show that he actually blocked my number or not?

My friend says he playing with you and that he's trying to make me desperate for him.

But I do miss talking to him and I'm still always thinking of him but do you think he's doing the same too?

What do y'all think of all of this?

I noticed that you never used the word "boyfriend" in the OP.

My guess is that he decided that he was in the friendzone (or some other position that he didn't want) and that it was best to cut contact with you and move on.

Kind of sucks without a heads up, but otherwise I can't blame him.

I can't believe you're asking if it's over. Once a guy says "I block you now" and refuses communication, he's the last person I ever want to contact me again. If you would accept this behavior, what wouldn't you accept?? If you keep being attracted to him now, you are just attracted to meanness.