Confidence and smiles really work

JustGettingBy

For the last couple weeks, I've consciously went into work with better posture and a bit of a smile. I've noticed that women (both clients and co-workers) often will look directly at me to smile and say 'hi' a LOT more than normal, and a few start a 1-2 minute conversation. This was NOT happening nearly as much as when I slouched with a neutral or pessimistic look on my face. For the record, man have not changed their behaviour near me, so it does seem to be an attraction thing.

I have no romantic or sexual intentions with co-workers or other women I see in the work environment, but it's been a nice ego boost and proof that yes, I can gain attention from women. To all other guys out there struggling, 'fake it til you make it', at least passes test 1.

Soon, I may start cold approaches, outside of work obviously.

• Like 5

Well done! Let this be the new 2016 you!

Positivity starts from within. If you shine inside, you'll shine outside!

Start a step at a time, I'm sure if you adapt to a new positive and happy mindset, things will go your way.

All the best!

• Like 2

I tried the same thing but with my dating profiles in the past. Had positive smiling pictures, and sent out positive messages, and pretty much everyone ignored me.

Then I posted only pics with no smile, and sent out negative type messages complaining about the dating process and well over 50% of the women replied and engaged in conversation with me.

Whatever a person's physical appearance may be, whenever they smile they'll be attractive. It always works, keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Author
JustGettingBy
Well done! Let this be the new 2016 you!

Positivity starts from within. If you shine inside, you'll shine outside!

Start a step at a time, I'm sure if you adapt to a new positive and happy mindset, things will go your way.

All the best!

So, make improving confidence at least part of my new year's resolution?

I hate the term fake it till you make it. How about you fix it so you do not have to fake it?

Sounds like confirmation.

• Like 1