I don't know whether to be jealous of women, or just jealous of people that got to

BronzeAgeJaeger217

date and have relationships earlier in life, I know I have said in other threads, in some ways I feel bitter, resentful towards women because I envy them because of the power they have in their youth, i'm not putting them on a pedestal, i'm completely ****in' aware that women are people too, they do not have superpowers, they eat, sleep, breath, take a piss, take a **** just like a normal human man does, i'm aware of that, this is why I feel jealous of how women are valued for their youth more than men are, and times like this I don't consider it a blessing or a luxury to be born male, because too many people say it's easier or better to be a man because getting old is worse for women than it is for men:

I typed this all last year on Microsoft Word.

So this is sort of my bitterness, it's more jealousy and envy of them,because combined with the fact that women don't have to approach men, don'thave to make the first move and ask out, be the initiators, are generally onthe receiving end for sexual attention, requests for dating, relationships,while men are on the projecting end, men have to be the pursuers,initiators/escalators, always taking the lead.

When women are young, in their late teens and throughout their 20's, someextent early 30's, which are womens peak fertile child-bearing years, womenhave loads and tons of options for dating, have men hitting on them,approaching them, asking them out left and right, front and behind, it meansthat it is an almost for certain guarantee that women will not miss out ontheir youth.

Yes I know that when you are on the receiving end, it means you are notliterally going after what you want, you are only limited to the ones thatapproach you, but since women have so many options when they are young, ahandful of those options are definetley bound to be guys in which there ismutual attraction involved, since most women, have had their share ofex-boyfriends by their mid-20's to early 30's, and why did they end up being inrelationships with their exes in the first place? because there was mutualattraction duh!

If a man wants to prevent himself from missing out on his youth or at any pointin his life, he better be hardcore assertive and go out a lot, be putting himselfout there often and consistently, have good social skills andconversation-skills, good confidence and self-esteem, a big social circle,which he will need for the rest of his life but unfortuneately, some guysdevelop those traits later on in life, meanwhile those traits are not nearly asimportant for women to have since being socially awkward, socially-inept,introverted does not screw a womans chances of getting a date, a relationshipor getting laid as it does a man since women don't have to approach, make thefirst move, initiate/escalate, lead things, etc.

Yes I know that if you only do the accepting of offers(which is womens role),then you are limited in your choices. If you make the offers you can select whogets them(which is mens role), thus controlling that end of it, but women havethe final say, they just have to welcome or deny advances, that doesn't requiremuch social effort, social intelligence.

Even a Canadian Dating Guru admitted this when he says in regards to womenhaving it easier, but he does admit women in general lose value on thedating/mating market as they get older due to men being naturally attracted toyoung youthful women, he said:

"Women are generally on the receiving end of sexual attention, requestsfor dating and relationships while men are on the projecting end. It is easierfor a woman to date more than men, because as long as she is willing to acceptamong the men that approach her, ask her out, she can date or have arelationship if she wants to.

A man must pursue, initiate, escalate, and if he has any negative experiencesthat deter him, or if he is just very very shy, socially-awkward he could endup an adult male virgin very easily, and the Irony is that the older he gets,the more women become turned off and refuse to give him a chance because of hisinexperience"

Yes, I know life, reality is not fair, I know Dr. Glover(who wrote the book"No More Mr. Nice-Guy) has mentioned that too, but this is an area of lifein which I am jealous, envious of women because they are far less prone thanmen are to missing out on dating, relationships sex in their teens and 20's,because whenever you hear of people being a virgin still, never having arelationship with the opposite sex in their late 20's and older, 30+ years ofage, you generally hear more male late bloomers than female late bloomers, ormaybe men are just more vocal about it than women are, I don't know, but itdoes seem there are more male late bloomers than female late bloomers, which issomething i'm bitter, jealous, envious of women about since their youth almostfor certain guarantees they won't miss out on dating, relationships, sex intheir teens and 20's.

I hate it when people argue that men have it easy due to being the initiator,because it means we don't have to wait, we get to literally go after what wewant and when want, yes but women have the final say, that doesn't require muchsocial effort, men have to be the ones to put up with rejection while women aredoing the rejecting themselves, and too much rejection can take it's toll onyou, lower your self-esteem after too many hits, women don't have to have asgood as social-skills, conversation-skills, small-talk skills, an interestinglifestyle like men do in order to get a date or get a boyfriend, don't need tohave much going for them, it's far more important for a man to have a life thanit is for a woman.

The way I see it, for guys, men, it's literally a matter of knowing how to geta date or relationship, sex, for women it's not a matter of knowing how,because approaching, making the first move, starting conversation, leading theinteraction, initiating/escalating, taking the god damn ****in' lead, etc., isa matter of knowing how, meanwhile being passive, doing nothing, being awallflower, waiting, being a follower does not require knowing how, it's not amatter of knowing how, it's not something that takes practice or hardly anypractice at all.

Ya and I hate it whenever people make theargument, people argue whenever people say about who has it easier, they arealways like, for every girl that has a boyfriend, that guy has a girlfriend,YES DUH I KNOW THAT!!!!!!, but the guy had to do all of the god damn work inorder to make it happen.

they(women) also don't get to choose which men initiate with them. they have todeal with unattractive/disrespectful/aggressive men all the time

out of no choice of their own, thats something men never have to deal with, yesI know that, but since women have loads and tons of options in their late teensand throughout their 20's, some extent early 30's, out of all of those optionsthere is guaranteed to be a handful of guys in which their is mutual attractioninvolved, meanwhile men can be passive and get nothing, or they can takeaction, be assertive and still get nothing because it's the man, not the woman,that has to be the one that gets the talking done right, conversation doneright, body-language and tonality done right, flirting done right, not thewoman, that's why I feel for men it's a matter of knowing how, for women it'snot a matter of knowing how.

yes I am aware and I know that life is notfair, the deep root is at age 26, still single, never been in a relationship, Iwish I had gone through the proper training or socialization earlier that madeattracting women, escalating with women easy and common sense for me in my lateteens and early 20's, in one of the posts here, it said "Learn how themating game works and earn your first lay though simple social skills." itwas said to that if you are a virgin or never been in a relationship, but yaoften times I feel it's something that guys either have to innately,instinctively have, know how to do it, it's like they have it or not, or it canbe learned, if it can be learned and improved on, then basically it's justbitterness over not mastering it earlier.

Overall, I wish knowing how to get a girlfriend was natural, instinctual,innate common sense for me.

yes of course my penis gets hard but whatI was referring to is knowing how to approach and talk to women in a way thatcreates sexual attraction, that gets the woman attracted to you, makes her seeyou as boyfriend material, overall, knowing how to get a girlfriend, it seemsfor most guys, men, knowing how to get a girlfriend is common sense for them bytheir late teens or early 20's, it's like they always knew how

exactly, and I hate it whenever people sayfor every girl that has a boyfriend, that guy has a girlfriend as a way to tryto win the argument as to which sex has it easier, DUH I KNOW THAT!!!, BUT THEGUY HAS TO DO ALL OF THE GOD DAMN WORK IN ORDER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!, guysneed to learn how to do that because making things happen is a matter ofknowing how, since women are allowed to be passive and wait, that doesn'treally require a skillset, yes I know it is the god damn ****in' reality welive in, and compared to the fact that women are valued for their youth more,women are less likely to miss out on young love in their teens and 20's, evenif I do manage to fix my issues with women and have the dating life I alwayswanted once I hit my 30's, i'll probably never get over the fact I missed outon my teens and 20's

Men can enjoy dating as soonas they stop feeling sorry for themselves, grow a pair and start dating. Thiscan happen at any age. You need a good therapist to get to the root of yourlack of self esteem/worth. That's the issue here, so you should stay focused onthat.

My respones to the above post:ya but for a lot of guys, men, that were late bloomers indating, relationships, sex, the mental, emotional scaring, wounds, pain ofmissing out on young love, young sex is definetley not easy to heal, women canenjoy dating as soon as they hit puberty, yes I know that since women are onthe receiving end, it means they are only limited to the men that pursue themfirst, approach them first, women can only choose only from opportunities thatcome to her. She is limited on her choices. But men can walk up to any girl inthe club or anywhere else and start a conversation, yes I'm aware of the pro'sand cons, but it takes some guys a long time to master that, but for women it'snot something they need to master because leading, taking the lead, beingpassive, being a follower, waiting, does not require any skill, and since womenhave loads of options when they are young, yes I know they can only choose fromthe opportunities that come to her but since women have loads of options whenthey are in their teens and 20's, it guaranteed means that a handful of thoseopportunities, options that come to her are going to be guys in which their ismutual attraction involved, since the overwhelming vast majority of women havehad their share of ex-boyfriend by their mid-20s to early 30's.

People often stubbornly argue by saying men have the upper hand because we havefull-societal approval to go after what we want and when we want, be the genderthat makes things happen, yes, but in that matter it becomes a matter ofknowing how, because since men have to approach and start conversation,escalate, take the lead, that is a matter of knowing how, and a lot of guyssimply don't know how or don't learn, know it until later in lifeunfortuneately. Because guys, men, can be assertive, be pro-active in goingabout getting dates, getting a girlfriend, and be rejected, friend-zoned allthe time because their approach to women is awkward, weird, are socially-inept,or they don't approach at all, don't initiate at all.

Since women don't have to approach and initiate, take the lead, being passive,waiting does not really require skill or knowledge. YES I KNOW IT IS GOD DAMN****IN' REALITY, THE WAY REALITY WORKS!!!!!, but it gives me an ego boost,pride boost if i'm able to win an argument or debate.

People say it is wrong to compare yourselfto others but I feel the reason why i'm comparing myself to others, is becausepeople argue and say that guys, men are naturally more competitive due totestosterone, and that's why I compare myself to others, because I feel behindcompared to most guys around my age, most guys have had their first girlfriendand a decent amount of sexual experience by their early 20's.

I was even having a conversation with someone on facebook last week aboutcompetitiveness, and I told him about how I often am depressed in terms offeeling behind in life compared to most people and this is what he said.

"The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher andhigher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat,with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a smalldomain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed"

I would say the second part relates to me.

I also hate it whenever I have gottenreassurance from women saying that I'm lucky to be a man because I don't have abiological clock, that angered me more because the fact that women are on thereceiving end of sexual attention and requests for dating/relationships, whilemen have to be assertive and always take the god damn ****in' lead, do all thework in order for a date or relationship to happen, and that women are valuedfor their youth more than men are, it kinda makes me jealous and envious ofwomen more so than guys who were successful at getting girls in their teens and20's, because when women are in their late teens and throughout their 20's, itslike they are guaranteed or owed, entitled to a date, relationship since theyhave a lot of options when they are young and don't have to do anything aboutit in terms of taking action, all they have to do is say yes or no beforeanything, yes I know life is not fair but because of what I stated above I feelits easier for women to enjoy their youth and prime than it is for men, if aman wants to enjoy his youth and prime he better have good social-skills,conversation-skills, social-proof, put himself out there a lot.

the deep root of my anger and sexual frustration is because it was just neverinnate and instinctual for me to act upon my gender role naturally in myearlier years because that's the way it seem like for most guys, the fact thatthe overwhelming vast majority of guys lose their virginity and have theirfirst girlfriend by either their late teens and early 20's makes it feel andseem like knowing how to approach and talk to women, flirt with them, attractthem, initiate/escalate with them is a skill or gimmick it seems most guys areinnately naturally instinctively born knowing how to do, it has been commonsense for them since puberty since that is when we start to have sexual urges,and it makes me wonder if me and other late bloomer guys were just naturallyborn with a defective gene that makes them lack the ability to know how toapproach and talk to women, flirt with them properly, initiate/escalate withthem, overall pull them the right way.

I know its the past, you can't change it,i'm aware of that, its the pain of missing out on my younger years that makesit a struggle for me to get over it and make an effort to have a successful futurewith women.

Even if I do fix my issues with women and start being able to get the type ofgirlfriend I want, have the sex life I want, i’ll probably write in my memoirswhen i’m up there in age, like in my 70′s or 80′s, like pass it on to mygrandchildren if I ever have any, i’ll name a chapter “stuff I wish I knew andhad experienced in my late teens and early 20′s, or just throughout my 20′s”,it will be about how I feel I wasted my 20′s.

But ya overall, in a nutshell, I just feel it’s easier for women to enjoy theiryouth than it is for men.

Overall in a nutshell, its because being the initiator, taking the lead,approaching and talking to women, flirting with women, leading them was justnever natural innate, instinctive common sense for me, meanwhile it seems thatway for most guys.

I don't hate women, as in i don't mean or intend any harm towards them, it's more a matter of jealousy, envy of them and angry at myself for not taking action earlier to fix my issues with women, and how it seems women don't need to know how to attract a man, the only thing they need to know how to do is how to screen men.

That's why I believe in the phrase, quote "Women are Born, Men Are Made"

Because too many people argue and say that guys, men, need an initiation into manhood when they are in their childhood, they say guys need an adult male role model in their childhood, their Father, an Uncle, Brother or male Cousin, to teach and show them on how to be a Real Man, even if a guy does grow up with his real Father around, but if the Father is not a certain way behavior-wise towards his son growing up in the household, the guy is in danger of not becoming a so-called "Real Man", meanwhile for woman, it seems there is no such thing as an initiation into womanhood for girls except for going through puberty. It's like woman just have to have a vagina in order to be called a woman(even though there is and should be more to being a woman than just a vagina), it's just hard to explain and put into words, since there is no female equivalent to "Man Up, Be a Man", or "Grow a Pair, Grow some Balls", guys have to act, talk, walk, sit, stand, breathe, think a certain way in order to be deemed a "Real Man" by society, reality, culture, and yes, women.

Times New Roman Like I said, it's hard to put into words, life, society, reality, or maybe nature, has all of these expectations, that separate boys from men but not for what seperates girls from women, it's like being a girl, or a woman, is just having a vagina, but for guys, having a penis is not enough, having balls(testicles) is not enough either in the literal sense.

Edited by BronzeAgeJaeger217

Wow you have lots to say!.... I only read a small amount & wonder whether you should head off to the "rants" section??

• Like 2

So this is sort of my bitterness, it's more jealousy and envy of them,because combined with the fact that women don't have to approach men, don'thave to make the first move and ask out, be the initiators, are generally onthe receiving end for sexual attention...

...have loads and tons of options for dating, have men hitting on them,approaching them, asking them out left and right, front and behind, it meansthat it is an almost for certain guarantee that women will not miss out ontheir youth.

Dude, there are things you just have to accept. Not everyone who wants to be a movie start gets to either... including women, if that's any consolation.

Only a few males, about five percent, have it easy... the ones who naturally make women wet. Everyone else has to work for it. About seventy-five percent manage to attain limited reproductive privileges, and about twenty percent are just sh*t out of luck. Women gravitate toward top males with the best genes... the same way gravity makes your keys fall down instead of up when you let go of them.

You're obviously not a top five percenter or you wouldn't have written that manifesto. If you're in that middle seventy-five percent then you just have to work harder and be thankful for what you can get. If you're in the bottom twenty percent, all you can do is accept it... or pay for prostitutes.

Don't blame the poor women... they didn't make things the way they are, and most of them have a hard time getting what they want too. Only five percent of them can marry a top five male, then they spend the rest of their lives being pissed off that other women keep throwing themselves at him. About half are frustrated as hell that the top five males will bang'em but won't date'em (or marry them). And the remaining forty-five percent have to either settle for less than what they want or hold out until hell freezes over, which some choose to do.

The good news is that there are anomalies in the numbers and it is possible (but not probable) that you can land one that's totally out of your league. I believe nature designed it this way to give men hope and keep them in the game... because the species benefits from greater competition.

If you find yourself not being able to get laid with any regularity, the best and only realistic option is to find a woman in the lower forty-five group who is ready to settle... and then keep a sharp eye out for any top five guys who may be sniffing around. Miniature web cams and paternity tests are a game changer these days, definitely.

Accept what is, and work with what ya got. What else can you do?

• Like 2

OP, do you actually know any women in real life? Do you have sisters or female friends? If so, do you talk to them about dating? Do you go out with them?

Because as a woman, I can tell you that your view about what dating and life is like for women as a whole is totally inaccurate. I see this view a lot around here, and find it totally bizarre. I've known plenty of women who have had trouble dating. There are women on this site who can't get a date. Women do not walk out the door and have men falling at their feet and asking them out. Do you see that when you go out? Do you see every woman on the street with men following after her in a line, dying to ask her out? Life isn't like that for the majority of women. And even if it was -- let's say, even if you are right -- that is squarely on the shoulders of men -- your brethren -- who place so much importance on looks. That's not our fault.

Most of your posts, including this one, appear to come from a place of blaming women for your own shortcomings. (I guess that's easier, isn't it?)It's time for you to take control of your life. You are young enough that you can turn it around, but complaining about how easy life is for women (which isn't even true) won't get you anywhere. Complaining about having to compete with other people, about your own lack of social skills also won't get you anywhere. Doesn't it just make you more depressed to dwell on all this? Why not try to improve your situation?

And there are plenty of men out there who are not good looking, not initiators, not charismatic, who are lazy, who are jerks, who lack social skills, etc., who manage to find a girlfriend. So, to act like you have to be this 1% top specimen of man to find a date is absurd.

• Like 3
thefooloftheyear

I didn't read it....Sheets of text are just too much for me and I have tons to do...

I am thrilled to be a man...Id never exchange places with a woman for all the tea in China...

You will probably come to the same conclusion...I never really had much of an issue attracting women, but I can easily see where a guy in his 20's is gonna think like you do....

But believe me, and I know the women on here are going to get angry by what I am about to say, but its proven itself 1000% fact...Things normally get kinda better for guys as they age....As long as you take reasonably good care of yourself and have some degree of success in what you do...then you will see a turn of the tables....

I know its probably not what you want to hear now, but it will probably happen...

TFY

• Like 2

OK, you are 26 & have never had a relationship. Unless you build a time machine that is a given. So at 26, a grown man, what are you going to do about it now, besides wallow in self pity? You view yourself as behind & need to catch up. Fine, what are you doing to develop the skills you think you need? I suggest you try a group called ToastMasters. If you have the money, take a Dale Carnegie class. Both will help with social anxiety & give you the tools to approach people. Both will also help in your professional life with career advancement which requires a modicum of social skills.

Once you get those tools you need to use them. Shut off your computer & get out into the real world. Not OLD, not social media . . . life. Join groups. Go to events. Volunteer. Connect with actual flesh & blood people. As you enlarge your over all social circle you will increase your chances to meet people. Dating is about the law of large numbers

• Like 2
GunslingerRoland

I didn't read every word of that, but some things that stick out to me.

Women aren't like normal human's they are normal humans.

You need to take them off of the pedestal that YOU have put them on. Not that women aren't great, they are, but you can't go through life looking at yourself as an inferior species to them. If you meet the right woman, then yes treasure her, but most women are just as ****ty to date as most men.

And yes traditionally men do the majority of the approaching, but that doesn't mean there aren't tons of women who have problems meeting men too.

You need to develop some friendships with women I think as a first step, to realize that they aren't that different.

And as far as creating sexual attraction, some people are just attractive to a much wider range than others. It's life, but even if you aren't the most attractive or coolest guy out there, most likely you can still find some women attracted to you, if you stop being so weird and overthinking things.

• Like 1
  • Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
Wow you have lots to say!.... I only read a small amount & wonder whether you should head off to the "rants" section??

I put it in the rant section but for some reason it got moved over here

• Like 1
  • Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
OK, you are 26 & have never had a relationship. Unless you build a time machine that is a given. So at 26, a grown man, what are you going to do about it now, besides wallow in self pity? You view yourself as behind & need to catch up. Fine, what are you doing to develop the skills you think you need? I suggest you try a group called ToastMasters. If you have the money, take a Dale Carnegie class. Both will help with social anxiety & give you the tools to approach people. Both will also help in your professional life with career advancement which requires a modicum of social skills.

Once you get those tools you need to use them. Shut off your computer & get out into the real world. Not OLD, not social media . . . life. Join groups. Go to events. Volunteer. Connect with actual flesh & blood people. As you enlarge your over all social circle you will increase your chances to meet people. Dating is about the law of large numbers

I said this before, but as women get older and their mating market value declines, since biology, evolution hard-wired men to be attracted to young youthful women since they are the most fertile, as their fertility declines, I like to think of that as life, reality, giving women karma for their lack of initiative, for being passive towards guys, always expecting guys to approach and make the first move, be the initiator.

Just as life, reality, is unfair towards shy, quiet, timid, socially-awkward guys, women have their taste of unfairness one-day too as I previously mentioned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SlnIVDFso

So what? How does thinking that time makes me, an older woman, less attractive, help you get dates & be less bitter? Even if your theories are valid & karma straightens things out in your mind, how does any of that improve your situation?

• Like 2

I do empathize with the OP, I've never understood why the first reaction of so many people when confronted with a topic like this is to dismiss the person and see how many harsh things they can say.

Or worse try to match him, complaint-for-complaint on the hardships of dating for women. Not only does that not work, it actually highlights the validity of his complaints. A person that is craving human contact doesn't benefit from hearing about the pains of being bombarded with attention to the point of it being annoying.

That being said, OP, it does you no good to keep spinning your wheels. Now that you have identified the problem, you have an obligation to develop a game plan for solving it. Even if its just baby steps of joining groups, hobbies or other organizations where you actually meet people.

I think that your outlook on this will greatly improve if you feel that you're taking control of this aspect of your life; which I suspect is the real problem, the idea that such an important part of your life feels like its up to the capricious whims of a demographic that doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

• Like 2
  • Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
I do empathize with the OP, I've never understood why the first reaction of so many people when confronted with a topic like this is to dismiss the person and see how many harsh things they can say.

Or worse try to match him, complaint-for-complaint on the hardships of dating for women. Not only does that not work, it actually highlights the validity of his complaints. A person that is craving human contact doesn't benefit from hearing about the pains of being bombarded with attention to the point of it being annoying.

That being said, OP, it does you no good to keep spinning your wheels. Now that you have identified the problem, you have an obligation to develop a game plan for solving it. Even if its just baby steps of joining groups, hobbies or other organizations where you actually meet people.

I think that your outlook on this will greatly improve if you feel that you're taking control of this aspect of your life; which I suspect is the real problem, the idea that such an important part of your life feels like its up to the capricious whims of a demographic that doesn't seem to care one way or the other.

And unfortunately, society, reality, usually doesn't give sympathy or emphathy for guys

I said this before, but as women get older and their mating market value declines, since biology, evolution hard-wired men to be attracted to young youthful women since they are the most fertile, as their fertility declines, I like to think of that as life, reality, giving women karma for their lack of initiative, for being passive towards guys, always expecting guys to approach and make the first move, be the initiator.

Just as life, reality, is unfair towards shy, quiet, timid, socially-awkward guys, women have their taste of unfairness one-day too as I previously mentioned:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SlnIVDFso

And, as women age and become less marketable, men, like wine get better with age. They are less dominated by hormones, grow into their own skin, gain confidence, and for these reasons become more selective in their prime, usually 30's and up...

So, are you gonna embrace how Karma favors men in their 30's and up, or gonna keep on dwelling on the growing pains that the majority of both men/women go through in their tweens, teens, and 20s?

• Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
And, as women age and become less marketable, men, like wine get better with age. They are less dominated by hormones, grow into their own skin, gain confidence, and for these reasons become more selective in their prime, usually 30's and up...

So, are you gonna embrace how Karma favors men in their 30's and up, or gonna keep on dwelling on the growing pains that the majority of both men/women go through in their tweens, teens, and 20s?

Embrace karma

• Like 1

I haven't read all of your post.. but how about all the UNWANTED sexual attention and aggression we receive? Every single one of my close female friends have been raped or sexually assaulted in some way. We face intimidation and fear on a regular basis, frequently have to restrict where we go, with who, what we say, what we wear etc. Then there is the prejudice we get in dating - men are players while women are sluts, we're "crazy"/needy when we express our needs or expect some form of empathy....

I could go on for aaaaages.. but the internet is chalk full of the information.. but to think that women are the gender that are at an advantage in this world is absolutely laughable.

I definitely understand that men face their own set of challenges and know that it can be tough.. but as someone that has been raped and assaulted multiple times just for being a female it's hard to hear someone lamenting over the slight-moderate social discomfort that comes with dating as a male. Look at the bigger picture. Count yourself lucky.

Edited by kismetkismet

Note - one of the aggressors was a male 'friend' that I refused to date.. he got me drunk, drugged me, and raped me while i was unconscious. Then bragged to his friends and mutual acquaintances. The other one was a guy that I was actually on a date with, but I didn't want to sleep with him on that first date. (and those are not the only stories that I have) Dating as a female is no walk in the park. believe me.

• Author
BronzeAgeJaeger217
I haven't read all of your post.. but how about all the UNWANTED sexual attention and aggression we receive? Every single one of my close female friends have been raped or sexually assaulted in some way. We face intimidation and fear on a regular basis, frequently have to restrict where we go, with who, what we say, what we wear etc. Then there is the prejudice we get in dating - men are players while women are sluts, we're "crazy"/needy when we express our needs or expect some form of empathy....

I could go on for aaaaages.. but the internet is chalk full of the information.. but to think that women are the gender that are at an advantage in this world is absolutely laughable.

I definitely understand that men face their own set of challenges and know that it can be tough.. but as someone that has been raped and assaulted multiple times just for being a female it's hard to hear someone lamenting over the slight-moderate social discomfort that comes with dating as a male. Look at the bigger picture. Count yourself lucky.

Case of the grass is greener, and I doubt there are as many 30+ female virgins who have never been in a relationship than the other way around

Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them.

Ve personally had to fight off a guy who was trying to sexually assault me.

I rarely get hit on, except by men who are 50, 60, or even 70 years old.

But what is worse.. being laughed at or being raped and killed!?

I'm sorry but I would take dating frustration over violent physical and emotional damage any day.

I think one reason why men who think women have it so easy is because most men want sex and most women can get sex pretty easily compared to most men. However, when it comes to actually finding someone who you want a serious relationship with, it's probably just as hard for most men and most women, to find someone they click with other than on a sexual level.

• Like 2
I think one reason why men who think women have it so easy is because most men want sex and most women can get sex pretty easily compared to most men. However, when it comes to actually finding someone who you want a serious relationship with, it's probably just as hard for most men and most women, to find someone they click with other than on a sexual level.

One possible solution to that is men policing their own... Distancing or eliminating from their social circle the men who make women feel less safe, are deceptive, or are users. That's what I do when I come across bad women. I jettison them as friends and colleagues.

If men want more sex with less stigma, there is plenty they can do besides blame women. Most of us just don't want to be with bad men. Yet you guys cover for each other every time. I swear, sometimes you do it just to see if the woman can get taken advantage of. Why is that? You are kind of shooting yourselves in the foot keeping those guys around or looking up to them. Bad karma all around.

I don't understand why people are focusing on age all the time? A guy who doesn't have property and isn't living it up in age isn't going to be considered a great catch, and few men look like supermodels when they're older 'cause hair loss is catching up with them - which goes against the mainstream male ideal. Likewise, unless she's the type who relies completely on her physical attributes and can't be bothered to use her head, a woman getting up in age can still live comfortably because these days it isn't hard for women to have a career themselves.

Honestly, don't generalize and don't put anyone on a pedestal or you'll never get anywhere. And frankly, women are wired differently - not many have a high number of sexual partners set as their goal, but love. And that's pretty damn hard to come by for both genders.

• Like 1

THANK YOU!!!

Men who wanna have sex with us are all over the place...but, how many of those men wanna see you after getting their penis wet and/or have qualities in a man that make them worthy of you wanting to even date them?