Women: Paying you to have a man's baby...

Last weekend, a bunch of drinking buddies and I were commiserating about the lack of good / faithful women for long term relationships. One of my buddies drunkenly suggested that he'd be willing to pay a woman $10K if she would have his baby. No relationship, just a business arrangement. Health screening, STD testing, DNA checking to verify the baby is indeed his. All hospital visits, doctor visits, health screenings, etc. would be covered by the man. Woman would guarantee she would eat right, stay healthy, and most importantly of all, sign powerful legal papers terminating her motherhood with the baby. Once she gives the kid to the man, she collects her money and can be on her way.

Some of my more drunker buds seemed to think they could get the price for a good woman down to 5K and I took the other side arguing that if you want quality DNA, you gotta pay for it. Now, we were all drunk, and I don't even know if such a thing would be legal. But if it were, would you go for such a deal? If so, what would be your conditions and price? :p

Surrogates receive paid compensation ranging from $39,450 to $52,450, depending on factors including the type of pregnancy and the number of previous pregnancies (surrogate mother experience).

• Like 5

This already exists. It's call surrogates.

I think Ricky Martin (who is gay, I believe) did this. He has two babies, I think, and sole custody.

• Like 3

Michael Jackson did it too, when he was alive.

And, no, it's not my thing... I wouldn't do it, but I'm not against other people doing it.

mystikmind2005
Last weekend, a bunch of drinking buddies and I were commiserating about the lack of good / faithful women for long term relationships. One of my buddies drunkenly suggested that he'd be willing to pay a woman $10K if she would have his baby. No relationship, just a business arrangement. Health screening, STD testing, DNA checking to verify the baby is indeed his. All hospital visits, doctor visits, health screenings, etc. would be covered by the man. Woman would guarantee she would eat right, stay healthy, and most importantly of all, sign powerful legal papers terminating her motherhood with the baby. Once she gives the kid to the man, she collects her money and can be on her way.

Some of my more drunker buds seemed to think they could get the price for a good woman down to 5K and I took the other side arguing that if you want quality DNA, you gotta pay for it. Now, we were all drunk, and I don't even know if such a thing would be legal. But if it were, would you go for such a deal? If so, what would be your conditions and price? :p

or in other words what your talking about is marriage that ends with a very good custody lawyer!

A long time ago I told a friend of mine that if he ever wanted to have a child I would be his surrogate. He is gay and would make a wonderful father. I would want no money for it, just the chance to see him and his partner happy with their family.

I would be happy to do it for him.

I would not be happy to do it for random people that I did not know exceptionally well.

In India they have surrogacy houses. 20 plus surrogates live under the same roof for the entire pregnancy, you can visit as many times as you want, they are feed healthy food, doctors visit regularly. You just hand over your sperm and $$$$. You get your baby after its born. Westerners have been doing this for several years now as it's much cheaper than a western surrogate.

While surrogacy is a thing, it can be different if the baby is conceived the traditional way.

I know a man who had a woman say she wanted this... He was young and didn't see a lawyer... He found at afterward he couldn't just terminate his fatherhood.

10k? wow...that's cheap

I can pay that amount to a man and let him carry my baby(if only a man can biologically do it)

Edited by loveflower
  • Like 2
Last weekend, a bunch of drinking buddies and I were commiserating about the lack of good / faithful women for long term relationships.
Now, we were all drunk
Hint, a drunk that spends a lot of free time with drinking buddies, decreases his odds of having "good / faithful women for long term relationships". Just saying.
PinkInTheLimo
A long time ago I told a friend of mine that if he ever wanted to have a child I would be his surrogate. He is gay and would make a wonderful father. I would want no money for it, just the chance to see him and his partner happy with their family.

I would be happy to do it for him.

I would not be happy to do it for random people that I did not know exceptionally well.

I personally hate gay guys who want kids but not a full emotional and sexual relationship with a woman. No problem with the fact that a guy is gay but then bear the consequences: no children!

I have heard that there are events where gay guys can "shop" for surrogates. Please. If you want kids that desperately then have a relationship with a woman! A kid is not a gadget.

My irritation has to do with the fact that I sometimes feel like gay men deep down hate women and despise them. And also that being gay is sometimes more like something that is fashionable rather than an actual sexual preference. It's trendy to be gay these days. I feel the same about transgenders. I can perfectly imagine that someone feels like being in the wrong body and it's perfectly fine that a person can switch gender but why all the media attention for this. This is still very exceptional and an absolute minority.

Michelle ma Belle
hahaha... so you were all drinking and started imagining something that's already real..!

What I found hilarious is a bunch of DUDES getting drunk and the best thing to come out of that drunken conversation was about HAVING BABIES!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Yep - its already a thing.... I know an attorney who manages a number of women who provide this service.

Maybe it's because I have never wanted a kids in the first place, but I wouldn't do this for anything less than a life changing amount of money - maybe 500k would make me consider it.

Not knocking women who do this! It's a beautiful gift... I just can't imagine carrying a baby period....