No support

Ffs I am so miserable right now. I need to vent. I have had enough.

I started getting stomach cramps yesterday day afternoon. I told bf and he showed no care (never does when I'm sick). I woke up this morning to find the pain even worse, so bf drove me to hospital. I was there for a few hours while doctor checked my bloods. My bf just sat there the whole time on his phone, not asking me if I was ok. He looked annoyed to be there. Doctor sent me home a few hours ago. Bf has missed going to the races with his friends. He just told me how annoyed that he was that he couldn't go. He is in the worst mood. He told me that he is bored. Ummmm...so sorry I don't feel well enough to go out and do something! He doesn't know how to relax. He is making me feel guilty for being sick.

Hate him sometimes.

• Author

Nice to see you showed sympathy in the beginning. I understand that there are hypochondriacs. I work in a hospital so I have seen it.

Today was the first time that I've been to the doctor/hospital since being with him (just over one year). I had acute pancreatitis a few years ago, so I was worried it could've been that. I am going back there tomorrow to have an ultrasound, so won't know anything till then.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yep. I am meant to be moving in with him next weekend. His behaviour lately is turning me off him.

His tone al day has been shocking. He is showing me so much attitude. I wish he would piss off and just go to the fn races

mystikmind2005

He seems to be a fairly standard example of the finished product that our modern discipline-less society produces.

'spare the rod and spoil the child'... look around, we are living in a generation of spoiled children, any wonder the divorce rate is so high?

• Like 2