Such horror...

Today I went for dental cleaning after 14 months and was told my periodontist was on maternity leave. she is so young. just started working 2-3 years ago. and a friend of mine that I didn't see for a couple of years is now a mother.

and I checked fb recently, and found this and that female acquaintances just got married.

I don't know a lot of people. and it seems in a couple of years. all gotten married and/or have kids.

oh, god, life move very fast for other people, while I am stand still...I supposed I only have myself to blame...such a nightmare...

what to do? my god...

• Author

sigh...I guess character does determine fate. right or wrong.

They were guys that like me, I either had no attraction and totally brushed them aside or I totally messed up when once in a blue moon I was attracted to a person.

believe it or not, it doesn't happen for everyone. i doubt still im in the running.. im jaded and old and used up and poor.... yeah

the man who comes to loves me.. is probably in heaven already because he'd have to be a custom by special design angle... just for me... yeah.. he's in heaven.... i tell myself :p

Edited by casey.lives
Today I went for dental cleaning after 14 months and was told my periodontist was on maternity leave. she is so young. just started working 2-3 years ago. and a friend of mine that I didn't see for a couple of years is now a mother.

and I checked fb recently, and found this and that female acquaintances just got married.

I don't know a lot of people. and it seems in a couple of years. all gotten married and/or have kids.

oh, god, life move very fast for other people, while I am stand still...I supposed I only have myself to blame...such a nightmare...

what to do? my god...

I'm 36, never married, no children.

I'm watching as my friends all pair off and begin the next stages of their lives.

I understand your pain. Yet, in the end, only you can live your life. If you feel that you want a partner, then you must take consistent, persistent action towards that goal.

It does us no good to sit and wallow (though it can feel great).

If you want to get married and start a family, like I do, then all we can to is make small choices each day, that move us closer to the goal.

Stay strong.

Stage5Clinger

what to do? my god...

I'm right there with you. My best friend first got together with his now wife over 10 years ago. He met her through my girlfriend at the time. They have a child now and I'm watching their lives blossom while I'm the creepy single guy who lives alone with a dog. It's hard not to get jealous sometimes and wish my relationship would have worked out so well.

But I tell you what it's not going to be like this for the rest of our lives. Someone is going to walk in your life, and mine, that completely surprises you and blindsides your expectations making you the happiest you could ever be.

• Like 1

Everyone is on their own path. Look at it this way, you may still be happily single when they are going through their first divorces and child custody battles. Stay on your own path. Focus on what you want to do in a specific way each day and move at your own pace.

• Like 2