Does she like me too?!

Confusedbiker

Ok well there is this girl, and I Thinks she likes me but don't know

Ok so first day of the semester I sat next to her, didn't talk to her instantly but couple classes into it she seems to always be laughing at my jokes and asking for my help, then one day as we are walking out she strikes up a conversation with me asking about my motorcycle and if I get scared and cold n dhit like that. Then next class I purposely wait until she is done with class too (had to do something for a couple minutes). And talked to her after class again and she kept smiling and was walking close to me and all, but I was too chicken to ask her out or anything and she said I'll see you Next class and I went on my merry way. HAL

Frank2thepoint

Well she likes talking to you. At least you have that going for you. Compliment her on how it's nice she finds you funny, and use that to ask her out. Offer her a ride with your motorcycle, since she has taken some interest.

mystikmind2005
Well she likes talking to you. At least you have that going for you. Compliment her on how it's nice she finds you funny, and use that to ask her out. Offer her a ride with your motorcycle, since she has taken some interest.

Ahhh, the motorcycle.... when a guy really wants to give the finger to a girls parents, that's when he brings out the motorcycle! lol