Loving a girl, struggle

Hello everyone,

Im here to talk to you guys about my problem, 2 years ago i met a girl. This girl is the girlfriend from one of my friends. Me and her became good friends, Perhaps too well. I cared about her. I did everything to help her. I told her about things that hurt her. Things about her boyfriend. Bad things such as cheating, lying. I felt like a bad person for my friend, but i felt good to tell her the truth. But after a period, where allot of things happened. I felt more in love to her. She's so nice to me. I know she will be there for me, like i will for her. She keeps telling me, that she need him. They have been in a relationship for mabye 5 years. And im sure she has allot of reasons to stay in love with him. Now my biggest problem is, whenever i see her, im happy. Its hard to say goodbye when im with her. I cry so much, cause i want her in my life. But i know that it will never happen. Whenever she text me and i take my phone and i see her name, i feel amazing. On the otherside I feel sad, cause i cant stop thinking about her. I know this is so wrong. But i can't handle living without her. My mind keep saying to stop thinking about her and to move on. But my heart can't handle that. Im stuck in this for months now. I dont know what to do.

Need some advice!

Nana (23 years)

First you have to recognize that you can live without her. To the extent that you are considering killing yourself over another person, please call a suicide prevention hotline or go to your nearest emergency room. You will survive the heart break but you have to be alive to do that. Real love is waiting for you but not with this girl. Please hang on.

She has a BF. She knows you exist but continues to pick him over you. You have to respect that decision because doing anything else makes you a homewrecker.

• Author
First you have to recognize that you can live without her. To the extent that you are considering killing yourself over another person, please call a suicide prevention hotline or go to your nearest emergency room. You will survive the heart break but you have to be alive to do that. Real love is waiting for you but not with this girl. Please hang on.

She has a BF. She knows you exist but continues to pick him over you. You have to respect that decision because doing anything else makes you a homewrecker.

Thank you so much, your advice means allot to me.

Anyway, recently me and her were talking about things. Things like how much pain i have. And i told her that i sometimes think about how it will be when im not here. Suïcide thoughts, i clearly said that i will never gonna do that. But i think about it, it makes me emotional cause i think about the pain i will give to her and to my family. Im sure i will never do that. But when i told this kind of stuff. She was shocked, then half of the conversation i told her that Its better top stop talking about this. Cause i wss hurting her. But she kept asking me to finish the conversation. I said Its better for bots of us to not talk about it. I know Its not right to tell these things to her. Some minutes later she told me that she was gonna do something bad, cause she wanted me to finish the last half part i said. Then 5min later, she send me a snap picture in snapchat and showed me that she cut herself in the arm. I felt so bad. I told her to stop, she said things like she doesnt want me to help her, this is nothing she said. She had an history. What should i do? Im scared cause she did this for words. What if something really bad happens? What would she do to her self then?

Edited by Nana_lonely

If you honestly believe that she is a danger to herself or others, report her behavior to the police. They can put her into a hospital on a 72 hour psych hold.

• Author
If you honestly believe that she is a danger to herself or others, report her behavior to the police. They can put her into a hospital on a 72 hour psych hold.

I know she is not crazy, im just worried if she ever gets hurt really bad, that she Will do something she will regret. If i ever think, when Its going out of line. I Will take action, Lets hope that it will never end like that. But i cant pull her in a psyic hospital. She will never forgive me if i ever did that. But i will never let her down. Even with the struggles i have for her. I will be there for her in my whole life. Do you think that i can help her solo? I mean, Its was only one cut. Should i be worried?

Edited by Nana_lonely

Maybe he is polyamorous and so are you.. since you don't seem to have a problem sharing. why not talk about this open-minded lifestyle.. Maybe you need to all be honest with yourselves. If you're not religious, i can't imagine what stops you all.