Fasting Together x3

My GF "April" is trim, a really nice body and an above average face. She feels that she could lose 5 pounds to be perfect. She is inseparable from long time friend "June". June is definitely carrying some extra weight, may 15 pounds or so. She has a very pretty face, beautiful hair, amazing breasts that defy gravity, and she wears very expensive clothes. She dresses to showcase her breasts and face, she must spend a fortune at the hair dressers. I don't usually find chubby girls attractive but I'll give this devil her due. She really seems to like me. April is still the one for me with her body being hotter from neck to toes. (not to mention I really like her)

April decided to try fasting for a day. She called June, the weight loss expert (some expert, her diets never work. This was of little interest to me but they went and invited me to join them on fast day. I begged off at first but then I thought that we'd be "trapped" together and looking for ways to distract us from the hunger. That's right...I was thinking 3some! (a thought I kept to myself)

June the expert was calling the shots on this fast. On the phone with April, I heard June shout for me to bring donuts. I arrived at 9:00 AM, we had our donuts, OJ, and water. At 10:00 June announced the start of our fast. She produced some weight loss pills and politely offered us some, we declined. I read the reviews on her pill, descriptions like: "laxative tsunami", "bowel tornado", and "thunder under" made me wary.

June took 2 pills (double the suggested dosage), it said to take it with a meal, so she downed the last 2 donuts. About 15 minutes later her eyes got wide and she ran to the bathroom. You can imagine some of the horrible sounds we heard. You can't imagine some of the other sounds we had to listen to. I even glanced out the window to make sure her moans weren't attracting a lonely moose or 2. This wasn't turning out to be the romantic day I hoped for.

An hour later she emerged, she was white as a sheet, her legs all wobbly, her beautiful hair and clothes all drenched in sweat. Her clothes were loose and hanging off her. She was trying to hold onto the wall so as not to collapse. April told me to help her, I scooped this now much lighter woman up in my arms. I carried her toward the sofa. I was genuinely concerned for her health but I also was becoming aware that she was now my type(slender)so I maintained eye contact, discreetly squeezed her formerly oversized butt, and brushed her hair back as soon a I set her down. A quick clasp of her hand was maybe a step to far...April shoved me away and tended to her friend.

Well, no 3some that day. 3 days later (yesterday) June in her new tight clothes, still weak but looking great, asked me if the 2 of us didn't have a moment that day.

• Like 2
purplesorrow
My GF "April" is trim, a really nice body and an above average face. She feels that she could lose 5 pounds to be perfect. She is inseparable from long time friend "June". June is definitely carrying some extra weight, may 15 pounds or so. She has a very pretty face, beautiful hair, amazing breasts that defy gravity, and she wears very expensive clothes. She dresses to showcase her breasts and face, she must spend a fortune at the hair dressers. I don't usually find chubby girls attractive but I'll give this devil her due. She really seems to like me. April is still the one for me with her body being hotter from neck to toes. (not to mention I really like her)

April decided to try fasting for a day. She called June, the weight loss expert (some expert, her diets never work. This was of little interest to me but they went and invited me to join them on fast day. I begged off at first but then I thought that we'd be "trapped" together and looking for ways to distract us from the hunger. That's right...I was thinking 3some! (a thought I kept to myself)

June the expert was calling the shots on this fast. On the phone with April, I heard June shout for me to bring donuts. I arrived at 9:00 AM, we had our donuts, OJ, and water. At 10:00 June announced the start of our fast. She produced some weight loss pills and politely offered us some, we declined. I read the reviews on her pill, descriptions like: "laxative tsunami", "bowel tornado", and "thunder under" made me wary.

June took 2 pills (double the suggested dosage), it said to take it with a meal, so she downed the last 2 donuts. About 15 minutes later her eyes got wide and she ran to the bathroom. You can imagine some of the horrible sounds we heard. You can't imagine some of the other sounds we had to listen to. I even glanced out the window to make sure her moans weren't attracting a lonely moose or 2. This wasn't turning out to be the romantic day I hoped for.

An hour later she emerged, she was white as a sheet, her legs all wobbly, her beautiful hair and clothes all drenched in sweat. Her clothes were loose and hanging off her. She was trying to hold onto the wall so as not to collapse. April told me to help her, I scooped this now much lighter woman up in my arms. I carried her toward the sofa. I was genuinely concerned for her health but I also was becoming aware that she was now my type(slender)so I maintained eye contact, discreetly squeezed her formerly oversized butt, and brushed her hair back as soon a I set her down. A quick clasp of her hand was maybe a step to far...April shoved me away and tended to her friend.

Well, no 3some that day. 3 days later (yesterday) June in her new tight clothes, still weak but looking great, asked me if the 2 of us didn't have a moment that day.

? Really? One trip to the bathroom and she's slim and just your type? Guess she was just full of shyt like this post.

• Like 11
  • Author
? Really? One trip to the bathroom and she's slim and just your type? Guess she was just full of shyt like this post.

"laxative tsunami", "bowel tornado", and "thunder under". Apparently, when safety is cast aside, it can be done. But her weakened condition is a sign of just how dangerous it was to do.

But to your point of me being full of it, I admit that the part about her now being my type was a slight exaggeration. She was better looking than before and she was in my arms, that made her more appealing to me.

Gold Pile likes this post

• Like 1

Oh wow . You sound like a grade A jerk. :p

If you're so attracted to other woman why do you have a girlfriend? Does she know your true colors?

I would feel really weird if my boyfriend was coming on to my friend, squeezing her butt and stuff.

• Like 2
  • Author
Oh wow . You sound like a grade A jerk. :p

If you're so attracted to other woman why do you have a girlfriend? Does she know your true colors?

I would feel really weird if my boyfriend was coming on to my friend, squeezing her butt and stuff.

Weird as in turned on? :love:

• Like 2

GP, I've gotta tell you this.

A couple of spoonfuls of 'colon blow' and there's a lot more available room for my husband plus some, if you get my drift. I'll tolerate those dangerous herbs once in a while for that. ;)

• Author
GP, I've gotta tell you this.

A couple of spoonfuls of 'colon blow' and there's a lot more available room for my husband plus some, if you get my drift. I'll tolerate those dangerous herbs once in a while for that. ;)

I get your subtle drift Midwest, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
  • Like 1
  • Author

7 likes on this thread and not one is for me. In fact one could take those likes as being anti-Gold Pile votes. I wish everyone could know how much a man can hurt on the inside. :(:(

• Like 1
7 likes on this thread and not one is for me. In fact one could take those likes as being anti-Gold Pile votes. I wish everyone could know how much a man can hurt on the inside. :(:(

Get better soon. ;)

• Like 3

I think me and MidwestUSA might know how much a man can hurt on the inside. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)

As for the day's activities. Consider yourself lucky that she didn't blow ON you. And not from the orifice of choice, lol.

Anyway, I'm sure 'April' knows how you are... I had a BF once who flirted with one of my friends in front of me. He quickly became my ex BF. He married another woman, and tried to have an affair with me when they hit a rough spot. Bullet dodged. For me.

• Like 3
  • Author
I think me and MidwestUSA might know how much a man can hurt on the inside. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)

As for the day's activities. Consider yourself lucky that she didn't blow ON you. And not from the orifice of choice, lol.

Anyway, I'm sure 'April' knows how you are... I had a BF once who flirted with one of my friends in front of me. He quickly became my ex BF. He married another woman, and tried to have an affair with me when they hit a rough spot. Bullet dodged. For me.

That guy seems like a real creep