Is she showing interest?

So there's this girl that I met about three days ago and she is a coworker at my new job. She's the one who actually trained for my position. We talked a little bit but mostly about business and work related stuff and acasionally some things about ourselves like what school we go to and sports we play. The second day we seen each other we talked about the same amount about the same things. She needed someone to cover for her the next day and I being the nice guy did so hoping to make a good impression this is when I really developed a crush on this girl. The third day we meant I tried not to really talk to her because I did t want to get to deep into something that may not happen. But I find is that she is usually stating the conversations not long conversations but small talk because our jobs are fast pace. Now this could her being nice but that same day I was standing by the wall and she was walking back from something and leaned up against the wall looked at me and came over to get water by the sink I was standing by and began to talk to me. This also happened when I walk into the kitchen area and she's there she usually starts the conversation. They don't last long but still. Because we are servers we deal with people and I guess she's close with this one women there and the girl I like came over and told me about how the lady said she needed a boyfriend. Idk if that's like a sign or all girls tell random guys that people say you need boyfriends. I mentioned to her I wanted to transfer schools and she said I should come to her school, I said I would get lost because it's so big and she replied with " I'll make sure your alright". The last "sign" I guess was when I was across the hall and I look and her and she looks back smiling of exhaustion. I honestly don't know if these are signs or I'm just glorifying nice behavior with wishful thinking I don't think I would be starting conversations with a girl that I knew for not even a week if I didn't like her. Also i guess when we talk I notice she smiles but I'm not sure all the time. I guess I should put out there that on the first day my friend told me she thought I was cute. I need to know if I should pursue this girl and if it sounds like something could happen because I have not stopped thinking about the situation.

• Author
Do not fish in the company pool. It will most likely not end well.

Not sure what you mean but Can anyone actually help me here I don't care about sayings or stigmas. This is serious.

Edited by Jesse101
Needed to Add something

What I am saying is that if you date someone from work it will probably not end well. For a start, the gossip and rumours that will fly around the workplace. And if it doesn't work out -- especially if it ends badly -- then most likely one of you will find yourself not only dumped, but also out of a job. That is not a good position to be in, in this economy.

• Author
What I am saying is that if you date someone from work it will probably not end well. For a start, the gossip and rumours that will fly around the workplace. And if it doesn't work out -- especially if it ends badly -- then most likely one of you will find yourself not only dumped, but also out of a job. That is not a good position to be in, in this economy.

I appreaciate it, but I just can't put my feeling on the shelf and forget about it like that. Can someone actually help me here.

Edited by Jesse101