LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Unqualified Dating Tips from Alison Brie

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Old 5th September 2015, 9:38 PM   #1
Established Member

Unqualified Dating Tips from Alison Brie

The talented, humorous, and beautiful Alison Brie gives some funny yet thoughtful dating advice:
[search their name on YouTube]
It's really cool of her to find farting endearing, but I do agree there is a time and place for it in a relationship. I hope more women share her viewpoint on flatulence. But the main topic I really enjoyed was her stating that it doesn't matter if a person is attractive, if there is no chemistry, then they are a dud. Yes, even if they are hot.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 6th September 2015 at 5:12 AM.. Reason: Remove link to named individual.
Frank2thepoint is offline   Reply With Quote