about this guy.....what is he doing...or wants.......

I have construction that has been going on by my house for a while and I noticed one of the workers driving by my house when I was outside looking at me throughout the day. Even when I am not outside he drives by looking maybe for me. When I would drive past the construction area he would stop what he was doing and look at me. I was at the light one day and he was turning and the corner and kept looking at me out his window. I was at the stop sign one day and the same thing happened. One day he walked by my house and I said hi and he said hi back in a what sounded like a nervous voice. I felt time was going by and I needed to do something maybe he thought I was not available or maybe he is to shy to say anything. I am to shy to approach so I thought about it and one night I left a note on his work truck asking if he would like to go out sometime. I did not leave my number because I was afraid someone else might get it but it's obvious that it is me because I said that I live down the street and you often go by my house (there are not many houses on my street) I know he got this note because he is the only one that drives this truck and he was the first one there that morning. I left the note about three weeks ago. I still see him drive by and look so I guess I didn't scare him off and when I pass the construction area and he sees me he looks. We passed each other driving last week and he looked. I wish that I would have done something sooner but I really did not know what was going on with all his looking until I started noticing it and him. So I started looking at him to check him out. I am hoping soon that I am at the stop sign when he turns down my street and maybe I could get up enough courage to say something but I don't think that's going to happen. I would have thought something would have happened by now. I just don't know what to think or do going forward. It could be that I am not flirting enough with him so he knows I am interested. Whenever I see him and he looks at me I sometimes turn away because I get nervous. I am not good with the flirting thing. Could he be interested with all his looking?

Edited by lilly129

It has been three weeks and he still hasn't spoken to you. That isn't a good sign I'm afraid.

The truth is he could already be in a relationship, even married. He might be looking at you because you are cute but it doesn't mean he wants anything more beyond just looking.

I'm sorry that probably not the answer you were hoping to hear. If you want to know for certain, you are going to have to break the ice and go talk to him yourself.

I did not leave my number because I was afraid someone else might get it
If you thought that, did you consider that someone might actually read the note before he did and not put it back?

No guarantee he read it but if he did, it doesn't look promising.

Frank2thepoint
maybe I could get up enough courage to say something but I don't think that's going to happen.

Don't sell yourself short. You did manage to say hi to him. Use that as momentum to start a conversation about something. You could follow up with a "how are you?" or "how's your day going?", and just keep rolling with it. Or you could be like me and just outright say "Why are you stalking me? Do you like me? If you do, let's go out on a date."