i'm not really sure if he likes me or not...

i really like this guy a lot.. he makes me laugh, has a good personality,nice,etc...but i'm not really sure if he's into me or not..

long story short...

a few months ago, i had his screename and decided to IM him ..after that, he's been IMing me every single day whenever he sees me on..and he also has an effort to keep the conversation going even though we're not talking about anything... it surpirsed me though, because before we talked over the internet, we weren't really friends and didn't really talk to each other that much in school...

ever since he IMed me day after day, he was getting friendlier/comfortable, i guess..? he offered me his sandwhich..always offered me his seat...invited me to a party.. got me out of class to help him out with some stuff.....and whenever i see him in the hallways.. he looks at me and smiles(sometimes he waves at me too)

ya.. but i don't really get why he doesn't talk to me that much when he's with his friends.. he only talks to me when we're alone..but one of his friends knows me and tries to be friends with me..

my friends thinks that he likes me.. even my guy friends thinks the same thing.. but i'm not really sure.. everyone always tells me to tell him my feelings or even ask him out.. but i don't really have the courage or the confidence to ask him that...but i think he might just like me as a friend? i don't know.. help me?

hmm, how old are the 2 of ya?

for one thing, now, this is just my opinion, but....IM (i'm assuming it's the aol instant messenger) isn't the best way to be upfront with people.

people can get the wrong impression from ppl online, on IM. if he doesn't talk to you to your face much, but then does *all* the time on IM....then, either he's just as shy as you, or, he's bein a butt and is trying to be all tough around his buds.

if it's really gettin to you, might as well just come out 'n ask him, on IM if it makes you feel more secure/comfortable, what his deal is and if he's really into you or not.

and i doubt that there's any reason for you to not have confidence in yourself :) you just gotta keep your head up. don't let this guy walk all over your feelings, you don't need that (it can get stressful!).

so just ask him what's up cause you don't wanna be wondering how he's feeling forever :p

good luck!

~Sarah~