Becoming the typical male??

I dont know what the deal with me is anymore. I used to be the sensitive romantic type but lately all I seem to want is to get laid. I kinda feel like women have killed dating for me. Because every girl I start to like ends up being a petty bitch. So I've been going through this dry spell lately where I'm just not capable of being interested in any girl for anything except for sex. And it sucks because I've met a girl whos really cool, and that under the normal run of things I would be crazy about, but all I can seem to think about is getting her in the sack. I dont like being the typical guy, I mean sex is great and all, but its just not satisfying like a relationship would be. So I dunno what to do.

Originally posted by Beatnik

I dont know what the deal with me is anymore. I used to be the sensitive romantic type but lately all I seem to want is to get laid.

I dont like being the typical guy, I mean sex is great and all, but its just not satisfying like a relationship would be. So I dunno what to do.

There is nothing wrong with wanting sex and being the "typical" guy. Women will complain about "typical" men all day long but when the dust settles they love "typical" men.

Don't hide your sexuality or need for sex. You are normal.

Beatnik, you seem like a nice person, so do not listen to Alphamale´s advice! I think you should simply take a break and after a while you will feel the need to be with someone else. I´m recently pretty pissed off with men, but I guess it will change again one day. At the moment I´m just not in the mood to take crappy behavior and stupid lies; it´s not as if I was really eager to experience these things before, but right now I´m really tired of racking my brains for anybody and it´s nice to be selfish.

If you want to get laid, look for someone who has the same attitude as you have or take it slow with this girl. You sound like you are young, so no need to rush into anything. :)

Tatoo rocks!

Man: Honey, I was thinking of going to a strip bar with the boys.

Girlie: Man make girl cry! Girl pout now. Girl cheat on man now.

VERSUS

Man: Honey, I was thinking of going to a strip bar with the boys.

Woman: Oh? and I was hoping to put on that cruel to be kind, black bustier and garters and pet your prostate all night long.

Man: (Sings "You Light up my Life", in fairly accurate imitation of Debbie Boone.)