Foot fetish: will I ever see foot worship/trampling in public?

loveweary11
Will I ever see foot worship/trampling in public?

There's a million $$$ idea.

FootCon '15

Feet repulse me, but i know how popular they are.

• Author
There's a million $$$ idea.

FootCon '15

Feet repulse me, but i know how popular they are.

How can I see foot worship in public? Thanks

MidwestUSA

Have you tried the Church of the Poison Mind?

• Author
Have you tried the Church of the Poison Mind?

No. I really want to see it in public.

I have a foot fetish (a big one at that). However, you're going about this all wrong. People don't do that type of stuff out in the open. You would have to go a strip club or a nightclub that has foot fetish themed nights. I've never been to these places but I heard they exist. You should look into that. Also don't get involved with a girl and then announce your foot fetish openly after a few dates, she WILL run for the hills. That's something you explore when you are already exclusive with a significant young lady.

• Like 2
  • Author
I have a foot fetish (a big one at that). However, you're going about this all wrong. People don't do that type of stuff out in the open. You would have to go a strip club or a nightclub that has foot fetish themed nights. I've never been to these places but I heard they exist. You should look into that. Also don't get involved with a girl and then announce your foot fetish openly after a few dates, she WILL run for the hills. That's something you explore when you are already exclusive with a significant young lady.

It will never happen then and you have a point there. When is the best time to tell a girl about it in person? I love females and their feet and I always will.

loveweary11

You could start FootCon, similar to ComiCon.

You could be the king of all foot fetish folks and make a pretty penny doing something that interests you.

• Like 1
  • Author

What if she can't accept it? Lots of girls online have. And why are foot fetishes never talked about in public?

"Also don't get involved with a girl and then announce your foot fetish openly after a few dates, she WILL run for the hills. That's something you explore when you are already exclusive with a significant young lady."

When is best to tell her? Online or in person?

Why am I why around females? Should I forget about the fetish?

What if she can't accept it? Lots of girls online have. And why are foot fetishes never talked about in public?

"Also don't get involved with a girl and then announce your foot fetish openly after a few dates, she WILL run for the hills. That's something you explore when you are already exclusive with a significant young lady."

When is best to tell her? Online or in person?

Why am I why around females? Should I forget about the fetish?

Buddy slow your role lol. You tell her when she's your girlfriend that's not something you just throw onto someone. And you can't just forget about a fetish, it's a fetish lol. If it's severe and it's interrupting your daily life then seek therapy, otherwise try to keep it under control lol

• Like 2
  • Author
Buddy slow your role lol. You tell her when she's your girlfriend that's not something you just throw onto someone. And you can't just forget about a fetish, it's a fetish lol. If it's severe and it's interrupting your daily life then seek therapy, otherwise try to keep it under control lol

Why is it different when I see one girl sat on the grass barefoot versus 6 women wearing heels? One is more intimate and one is more feet. What is better? Thanks (:

Edited by Liquinn
  • Author

If a girl will accept it if she's my girlfriend why do I get a little nervous around women?

Oh, Jeez-Louise....

Doesn't anyone know how to use google?

A simple search produced a TON of foot fetish play parties, events and groups.

Seriously, OP, stop lamenting the lack of foot fetishists in "public" and get thee to a kink site where you guys (and girls!) are a dime a dozen...

FetLife, CollarSpace, and Alt-dot-com are all places you could go to fulfill your desires.

• Like 4
  • Author
Oh, Jeez-Louise....

Doesn't anyone know how to use google?

A simple search produced a TON of foot fetish play parties, events and groups.

Seriously, OP, stop lamenting the lack of foot fetishists in "public" and get thee to a kink site where you guys (and girls!) are a dime a dozen...

FetLife, CollarSpace, and Alt-dot-com are all places you could go to fulfill your desires.

Yeah you have a point.

I "double like" ^^

Look, I feel ya about being scared/embarrassed about certain "preferences" in the bedroom. I have a flogger, whip, leash, handcuffs and costumes (i.e. french maid, military, country girl, etc) that I have had for years and haven't broken them out cuz years ago when I put on platform heels in the bedroom that dude I was with told me I looked like a ho and to take them off. :(

So, like Jonp219 said, you just can't spring that on someone...you gotta build trust and sort of "read" them to see if they are open/cool to doing different things.

And also, what is your foot fetish?

I mean, a radio personality I used to listen to simply liked good lookin' feet. Like when he first is checking out a chick - while some men look for butt, breast, face - he goes straight for the feet. Noting weird there...

Also, my last FWB, he was into sucking toes and stuff. I really wasn't into it, but I didn't think he was a weirdo or nothing. He did it once or twice and when he saw I didn't do much for me he just didn't do it anymore. Didn't change the great sex we had...

• Like 1
  • Author
I "double like" ^^

Look, I feel ya about being scared/embarrassed about certain "preferences" in the bedroom. I have a flogger, whip, leash, handcuffs and costumes (i.e. french maid, military, country girl, etc) that I have had for years and haven't broken them out cuz years ago when I put on platform heels in the bedroom that dude I was with told me I looked like a ho and to take them off. :(

So, like Jonp219 said, you just can't spring that on someone...you gotta build trust and sort of "read" them to see if they are open/cool to doing different things.

And also, what is your foot fetish?

I mean, a radio personality I used to listen to simply liked good lookin' feet. Like when he first is checking out a chick - while some men look for butt, breast, face - he goes straight for the feet. Noting weird there...

Also, my last FWB, he was into sucking toes and stuff. I really wasn't into it, but I didn't think he was a weirdo or nothing. He did it once or twice and when he saw I didn't do much for me he just didn't do it anymore. Didn't change the great sex we had...

"Never let anyone take away what you love.

I refuse to let anyone or anything get in the way of my foot fetish/my love for feet. I find feet absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and exciting. I remember back in February I spoke to a girl from the US and we spoke regarding foot fetishes - I was quite surprised at the time when she said I have a foot fetish. I think if a guy likes everything about a girl there should be no problems whatsoever. It took me a lot to accept I'm into feet sexually and I can imagine what it takes for someone to come out gay, lesbian or bisexual. Never change what you love for anyone or anything."

(:

• Like 2
  • Author

Trampling, giving her s foot massage, feet on lap, face and privates, foot Job/worship/trampling/painting toe nails, buying her shoes, tickling, smelling, feeling her feet and footsies.

Trampling, giving her s foot massage, feet on lap, face and privates, foot Job/worship/trampling/painting toe nails, buying her shoes, tickling, smelling, feeling her feet and footsies.

Yeah - go to a kink site.

PLEASE.

• Like 4
  • Author

Trampling, giving her a foot massage, feet on lap, face and privates, foot Job/worship/trampling/painting toe nails, buying her shoes, tickling, smelling, feeling her feet and footsies. Putting feet in my mouth too. ):

"Never let anyone take away what you love.

I refuse to let anyone or anything get in the way of my foot fetish/my love for feet. I find feet absolutely beautiful, gorgeous and exciting. I remember back in February I spoke to a girl from the US and we spoke regarding foot fetishes - I was quite surprised at the time when she said I have a foot fetish. I think if a guy likes everything about a girl there should be no problems whatsoever. It took me a lot to accept I'm into feet sexually and I can imagine what it takes for someone to come out gay, lesbian or bisexual. Never change what you love for anyone or anything."

(:

Well, and I agree. As long as what you're into isn't hurting others (i.e. sex with animals, rape, etc) then I say you have a right to be "you" - cuz that's between you and God.

What I don't like is when people try to impose it on others and/or want to mix it into things like a "right" to married or something and we have several threads on that. I say call it a "civil union" and not a "marriage", but I don't wanna distract from this thread.

Trampling, giving her a foot massage, feet on lap, face and privates, foot Job/worship/trampling/painting toe nails, buying her shoes, tickling, smelling, feeling her feet and footsies. Putting feet in my mouth too. ):

You have reached the obsessive stage. I believe you would take any girl as a GF to be able to do these things.

• Like 1
  • Author
You have reached the obsessive stage. I believe you would take any girl as a GF to be able to do these things.

What do you mean? I would rather massage her feet if I had to pick any of them. Massages would be best.

• Author
Well, and I agree. As long as what you're into isn't hurting others (i.e. sex with animals, rape, etc) then I say you have a right to be "you" - cuz that's between you and God.

What I don't like is when people try to impose it on others and/or want to mix it into things like a "right" to married or something and we have several threads on that. I say call it a "civil union" and not a "marriage", but I don't wanna distract from this thread.

Someone said this and i agree.

"I agree with the above pieces of advice EXCEPT the "**** anyone who doesn't accept it". No one has the right to impose their preferences on others. It would be wrong to be unaccepting and revengeful towards people just because they don't prefer the same things as you.

Why not? People don't have to be in the same position as you to give good advice. Good advice can come from personal experiences. But it can also come from wisdom and knowledge of the world and its people."

• Like 1