My best friend's sister..

robthefool

Hey all, long time since I posted here.. been in and out of a long relationship since last time I think!

So basically.. I am 21, at university and one of my best girl friends at uni who graduated last year has a sister that is my age, and their house is about 30 minutes from my university.

So her sister has visited a few times before, first time I met her I had a girlfriend, she is a very pretty girl and must get a lot of attention.. just over a year ago my friend told me that her sister had been saying that 'I look hot in my new photos' and she kept teasing me about it.. she added me on FB, and a few weeks later she came up to our university for a night out with her friends.

So that night I ended up hooking up with her in the club, it went no further than that though.. fast forward a couple of weeks and she had a boyfriend (that she broke up with a few months ago). All throughout that time she has been liking my photos and stuff, but recently she's been doing it even more, and a month ago messaged me if I was out in town that night (I wasn't) She also asked me if I was out for her 21st this weekend but I am working unfortunately.. she replies to my tweets quite a bit and from my best friend I know that she at least thinks I am 'hot'.

The night a month ago when she asked if I was out, she gave me her number and told me to text her if I was out, I did but she was drunk lol. So a few days after that she messages me on FB saying 'hey you, I lost your number, can I have it again please?'' and we talked for a bit after that..

since then we haven't really talked much, she seems to talk for a bit and then just not reply after a few texts.

Last weekend I texted her, we talked for a few texts but she took about 8 hours to reply (she was online on FB so she could have replied) and then she stopped replying after I asked her if she was doing anything cool for her birthday. So I decided I wasn't gonna play any games, and just stopped caring and I haven't commented or liked any of her stuff since. So 30 minutes ago she just messaged me saying 'hey xxx'

I do not understand this girl?? I tried to get to know her a bit and she didn't seem interested.. but I know she finds me attractive.. what do I do? Not going to play any games