Emily gets revenge

I found this on a motorcycle forum. Emily seems to have some anger issues, which may be justified. She did show some remorse when she posted this " And I signed him up for dozens of magazine subscriptions, such as “Guns and Ammo,” “Girls and Corpses,” “Creative Knitting” and “Boy’s Life,” to be sent to his office and I checked the “bill me later” box."

Wednesday, July 26

For ****s and giggles, today I tried out Steven’s password for remote access to his work email. I couldn’t believe it: the moron didn’t change his password, even after the fantasy baseball sabotage!

Now, I usually hate getting email blasts, but I felt it was time for Steven to reach out to his contact list. Let them know about what was going on in his personal life. After all, a solid support structure means a stable life. At least I didn’t send attached pictures of kittens sleeping next to dogs, a stupid chain email (actually, it would be great if they all passed it on to ten friends), or a link to save the monarch butterflies.

What did I do? I sent a simple little email to everyone in his contact list, business and personal:

Hi all,

I have gonorrhea. Just an FYI.

-Steven

President, Small Dicks Club

Actually pretty dumb too - people will know immediately that's a hack. Wouldn't it be better to make them think it was serious? (If you're obsessed with revenge to begin with.)

• Like 1

yep, anyone with half a brain will know it's definitely a hack... though it's going to take a lot of backtracking and work on his part, which I suppose is the revenge of it all.

Still not something I would do.