Filthy Rich with NO Women or Dirty Poor with 100s of Women

Men would you have a billion dollars or 1000 beautiful women to have sex with every day and be dirt poor for the rest of your life? If you could not have both, which one would you choose?

There must be something severely wrong with you if you can have a billion dollars but no one to have sex with.

Originally posted by Huggins293

Men would you have a billion dollars or 1000 beautiful women to have sex with every day and be dirt poor for the rest of your life? If you could not have both, which one would you choose?

I would choose to be flat broke if I could live happily with the love of my life for the rest of my life. Just one woman, the love of my life.

Originally posted by dyermaker

I'll take the billion dollars, and some of ConfusedInOC's 999 rejects.

Hey man, you should see some of my rejects. I am frankly surprised I do. I love one girl so much that I don't even notice other women.

i'd like to meet the man who could have sex with 1,000 women a day. :)

assuming he sleeps for 8 hours (and he'd definitely need his rest) that means that for each of the remaining 16 hours he'd have to sleep with 62.5 women every hour.

now let's say he takes a 20 minute break every four hours to eat and drink, that's 3 breaks totalling 60 minutes which means he has to increase his hourly rate from 62.5 women per hour to 66.6666666666667 women per hour.

then let's assume he follows pocky's advice to always pee after sex. let's be generous and give him a whole 30 seconds to get to and from the bathroom, during which time we badly hope he washes his hands.

in an hour there are 3,600 seconds, 2,000 of which would therefore be taken up with peeing.

this leaves 24 seconds actual humping time per woman, in which we will need to leave time for the acquiring of erections (8 seconds, he's talented), the putting on and taking off of condoms (7 seconds), the use of lube (2 seconds), partner switching (3 seconds), application of savlon for friction burn (2 seconds) and the inevitable hopping about the room when one or both partners gets pins and needles or cramp (unspecified).

i estimate that on a good day, with minimal hopping, this man would be able to spend approximately 0.653 seconds servicing each of his women.

oh hang on, i think i have met him... :o

and after one day of that i'm betting he prays for a second crack at that money.

Interesting analysis.

However, you assumed he was having sex with all of them one at a time. Then there's the headache factor...

• 10 months later...