Be more aggressive?

Moreesleep

I'm not sure if she means sexually or personally from what I would assume are hints shes dropping she means sexually.. like the other day I was holding her hand and rubbing her fingers and she said that was making her very horny.. OR when a chip fell between her legs she let me know it's been awhile since she had sex.. or yesterday she told me she was going to the gym but she did not have any underwear on.

meanwhile she said I needed to be a little bit more aggressive with her.

I'm not sure if she means sexually or personally from what I would assume are hints shes dropping she means sexually.. like the other day I was holding her hand and rubbing her fingers and she said that was making her very horny..

...And you said, or did.....what?

OR when a chip fell between her legs she let me know it's been awhile since she had sex..

...And you said or did.....what?

or yesterday she told me she was going to the gym but she did not have any underwear on.

meanwhile she said I needed to be a little bit more aggressive with her.

She's laying down plenty of hints.... so what are you doing about it...?

Because I know an awful lot of guys would be not only turned on by all of the above situations, but they wouldn't be able to resist 'jumping her' and the sooneast available (decent) opportunity.....

• Like 1
BetrayedH

Sounds like she wants you to be more dominant. That could mean in everyday life she wants you to be the man and lead things. Or it could be sexual, meaning that she wants you to either initiate more often or be more dominant in bed.

Many women don't like to initiate sex. They want to feel like you're so overwhelmed with desire for them that you just have to take them. If they have to initiate, they don't feel that passion as much. It's not as much of an ego stroke. Biologically, we're also taught that men have higher/endless sex drives so if she feels that she has to initiate or drop hints, you must not be that into her.

Just my $.02

• Author
Moreesleep
Sounds like she wants you to be more dominant. That could mean in everyday life she wants you to be the man and lead things. Or it could be sexual, meaning that she wants you to either initiate more often or be more dominant in bed.

Many women don't like to initiate sex. They want to feel like you're so overwhelmed with desire for them that you just have to take them. If they have to initiate, they don't feel that passion as much. It's not as much of an ego stroke. Biologically, we're also taught that men have higher/endless sex drives so if she feels that she has to initiate or drop hints, you must not be that into her.

Just my $.02

Well when I did (it was over the phone) she was like don't be fresh when I told her I would of grabbed that chip from between her legs.

BetrayedH
Well when I did (it was over the phone) she was like don't be fresh when I told her I would of grabbed that chip from between her legs.

It's tough to say. Would you say that you're naturally a bit submissive to what she wants?

Need more info on you and the nature of your relationship to make a good guess.

• Like 1
  • Author
Moreesleep
Need more info on you and the nature of your relationship to make a good guess.

Still in the dating phase but in the process of making it official.

d0nnivain

You have been on 2 dates with this 21 year old child, who thinks the 36 miles between you is an LDR and runs every aspect of your relationship through her BFF even going so far as to text selfies of your 1st date to this friend.

Tread lightly.

Still in the dating phase but in the process of making it official.

Thanks - given this I'm sure now that what she means is she wants you to be more aggressive. ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
Moreesleep
You have been on 2 dates with this 21 year old child, who thinks the 36 miles between you is an LDR and runs every aspect of your relationship through her BFF even going so far as to text selfies of your 1st date to this friend.

Tread lightly.

I mean I have a friend I've known for 16 years now I listen to him but I end up making my own judgement call on some things that evolve relationships.. she told me not to worry about her friend but you can't help but wonder.

Thanks - given this I'm sure now that what she means is she wants you to be more aggressive. ;)
yeah I'm sure but I don't want to come on too strong
BetrayedH

Ok, that was funny.