I am giving up on looking for someone, today everyone at my house has a partner, we had a 5 de Mayo party, I was the only single one. The other day I went to see that Pacman and Mayweather fight and it was the same thing, my friend told me today he is leaving to Europe with his girlfriend, my other buddy found a partner and he seems extremely happy, and I could go on.

It is just not meant to be and I will get over it, life has been very good too me, I have my health, my family and financially doing well, I cannot ask for more.

I had my chance to find love, I had it but it did not work, she was and is my only true love.

I will focus on what makes me happy, and for all those who are feeling lonely and desperate my advice is to toughen up.

No more complaining, no more feeling sorry, no longer missing her/him. Happiness can be found in other places! GO FIND IT!

The positive things of being lonely are endless and risking heartbreak and/or a failing relationship is something hard to take.

So those who feel alone, lets toughen up, we live only once, lets take advantage of this life.

• Like 1
salparadise

I'm sure hotties around the world are mourning the loss. Enjoy.

• Author
I'm sure hotties around the world are mourning the loss. Enjoy.

Jajaja I dont know about that, but thanks for kudos

Stop looking. You might still find someone. I ended up finding someone perfect for me where I absolutely wasn't expecting to.