Hateful Black Women

Being black myself you noticed a very very long time ago that there are a certain segment of black women who are just filled with hate and are ugly inside and out. Of course its been about 15 years since I have been with a black woman in a relationship. Walking around with my non-black wife, I can't tell you the nasty looks I get...lol. Anyways I was talking to a Korean female about interracial relationships the other day at work and she voiced how when her and her date [a black man] walked around, black women would give her the most hateful looks. Hearing this the black women in the area had to chime in their opinion. Apparently black women feel there is a black man shortage and are resentful to see a black man be with a non-black woman. One very heavy and angry black woman even mentioned that she hates to see it because she feels like the only reason black men are going outside of their race is because they believe the stereotype that black women are 'angry black women' all while actually being an angry black woman while saying it.

Any black men here or women who date black men care to chime in on your experience?

Others welcome as well....

• Like 1
loveweary11

I have noticed a slight uptick in racism in that demographic lately. Really out there stuff among a very, very small minority of them.

Usually, I've found black women to be very, very open minded and free thinkers... at least the ones I know. I have met a few lately that are much more race focused and feel everyone is out to get them because they are black, everything bad that happens is because they are black and that lots of other races can't be trusted.

I've never seen this before.

Speaking directly to the shortage of black men, that's pretty well documented. I think if they have some resentment there, it may be justified, even though it's unpleasant.

Being black myself you noticed a very very long time ago that there are a certain segment of black women who are just filled with hate and are ugly inside and out. Of course its been about 15 years since I have been with a black woman in a relationship. Walking around with my non-black wife, I can't tell you the nasty looks I get...lol. Anyways I was talking to a Korean female about interracial relationships the other day at work and she voiced how when her and her date [a black man] walked around, black women would give her the most hateful looks. Hearing this the black women in the area had to chime in their opinion. Apparently black women feel there is a black man shortage and are resentful to see a black man be with a non-black woman. One very heavy and angry black woman even mentioned that she hates to see it because she feels like the only reason black men are going outside of their race is because they believe the stereotype that black women are 'angry black women' all while actually being an angry black woman while saying it.

Any black men here or women who date black men care to chime in on your experience?

Edited by loveweary11
  • Like 1
I_Give_Up67

Being a black man, and when I exclusively dated black women, those were only types that I seemed to end up with. Even my ex-W whom I considered to be a very good black woman, had the attitude.

The toughest part for me personally was the dismissive attitude and the constant belittling at their hands. I hate to generalize and lump all black women into this group, so my apologies if I offend anyone. But this behavior was my experience when dating black women. My solution has be to open myself up to dating outside of my race, and I do not have to put up with those attitudes anymore!

Good thread Donate!

Edited by I_Give_Up67
  • Like 1

I don't think its just "black" women.

I believe that some people are like this because they have never learnt how to accept change/ differences and be happy for others...

Its probably jealousy.

I have to be honest I don't know that many black people in general simply because I do not come across them all that often but the black women I have met are pretty much on a par with all the other races and colours. You get absolute crackers and you get absolute bitches...

Mind you I know more lovely black women than nasty so I am just lucky I guess... ;)

• Like 1
JohnsonBaby

In my experience they tend to hate women of other races especially white as they feel that's what black men prefer. It baffles me when they argue about this while trying to date white men. There is a really high rate of single black women which is probably a reason for their feelings on top of the recent surplus of racist crimes .

They re not all like that lets not stereotype ,I know truly great black women with a positive attitude.

Edited by JohnsonBaby
  • Like 2
Eighty_nine

I have met a few lately that are much more race focused and feel everyone is out to get them because they are black, everything bad that happens is because they are black and that lots of other races can't be trusted.

You do understand that whites have historically and continually oppressed and discriminated against black people, right? There's lots and lots of evidence to back these fears up.

• Like 2
amaysngrace

I don't know very many black women but the ones I've met have all been pleasant enough except for the one who lied to me and made me think I was getting a free month of newspaper delivery when really my credit card was billed the next day for it.

But other than her, nope.

• Like 2
autumnnight

I have a friend who is black and is married to a white man, and she gets lots more flak from white people than black people. I know it isn't the same scenario, but where I live, sadly, it is still the white rednecks that have a hissy fit over the whole thing.

• Like 1
JohnsonBaby

Have a "walk " around all black women forums and y'all see what they really think.no lies were told.

Edited by JohnsonBaby
I_Give_Up67
I have a friend who is black and is married to a white man, and she gets lots more flak from white people than black people. I know it isn't the same scenario, but where I live, sadly, it is still the white rednecks that have a hissy fit over the whole thing.

Sadly this is true. But having dated interracially, we catch flak from both sides. Even lost good friends over it. These attitudes may be more prevalent in the South, but I've seen it out West as well as up North.

• Author
Being a black man, and when I exclusively dated black women, those were only types that I seemed to end up with. Even my ex-W whom I considered to be a very good black woman, had the attitude.

The toughest part for me personally was the dismissive attitude and the constant belittling at their hands. I hate to generalize and lump all black women into this group, so my apologies if I offend anyone. But this behavior was my experience when dating black women. My solution has be to open myself up to dating outside of my race, and I do not have to put up with those attitudes anymore!

Good thread Donate!

No you do not have to put up with it!

I've been married to a Japanese women for over a decade and while I will say "No race of women are perfect" I repeat in a different way....every race of women have their glitches as do men. But the argumentative man hating nature and the 'do nothing at home' attitude is not there with other races.

My wife prides herself on taking care of her man [which is by black woman standards is being weak] and I take pride in taking care of her, I spoil her to death [ which is by black woman standards is their right].

Bottom line, venture out to different cultures esp Asian and European [Russian, Polish, etc] they are very good women who deserve and care for their men. Being a good man to them = great dividends, where are being a good man to a black woman nets nothing.

• Like 2
thefooloftheyear

I'm not sure I can blame them....

They are widely regarded as the least desirable women in society, white, and other races of women look down on them and their men totally crap all over them...

I don't what else would one expect..?

TFY

• Like 3
I_Give_Up67
I'm not sure I can blame them....

They are widely regarded as the least desirable women in society, white, and other races of women look down on them and their men totally crap all over them...

I don't what else would one expect..?

TFY

That's the problem! Unless the attitudes and they way my black sisters care for themselves changes for the better, they will continue to be undesirable to many.

• Like 1
loveweary11
You do understand that whites have historically and continually oppressed and discriminated against black people, right? There's lots and lots of evidence to back these fears up.

I don't care. This isn't hundreds of years ago, my direct ancestors never had slaves and my family didnt live in the USA when people did that to them.

This isnthe present, not generations ago. If your family had something to do with slavery, you should feel guilty and paynsome reparations.

Mine was starving in Ireland at the time.

So let's not get stupid here.

99% of black people i know wouldn't post something like you just did, so you shouldn't either.

They are a very well adjusted people these days and are standing on their own feet. They don't need this racist crap anymore. They are doing quite fine as a people.

I have, as i said, come across a few very militant, extrem views recently in black girls from Brooklyn and Staten Island that are very out of step with the majority. That is the point.

Lets not get all racist here or make white guilt posts...

• Like 5

Black women have it tough in the dating market. They have to be exponentially good looking to be able to date out of race and do well. Being a black women on a dating site is like being a man.

This kind of stuff makes me angry and sad. I get that there will likely always be residual effects of the way blacks were treated when slavery was around (and after) and that a lot of the culture for black people is built on being proud and strong from their families having to live through the torment they did, however it makes me angry that that anger gets taken out on people trying to blend happily (whites dating blacks/blacks dating white or any other combination of interracial dating)

Getting past all the racism has to be a combined effort from all races. And being angry about a black man dating a white woman or a white man dating a black woman, etc just feeds fuel to the fire. Be happy that someone found happiness no matter where it was found!

• Like 3
  • Author
That's the problem! Unless the attitudes and they way my black sisters care for themselves changes for the better, they will continue to be undesirable to many.

I agree.

Case in point the angry black woman telling me she gets mad when she sees black men with white women. I mean what better way to perpetuate your existence as an angry black woman than being an actual angry black woman.

The thing is, she totally didn't get it.

• Like 1
I_Give_Up67

It truly hurts having to post my comments in a thread like this, because my mother, my sister's, nieces are all black women. This is debate that no doubt will be very personal to many, but it is not being cruel intentionally to have this debate. Being a college educated professional myself and doing the right things in life, why should I have to put up with attitude? Why must I be subjected to being treated the same as her "lazy good for nothing" Ex?? When there are more options available to me for dating.

• Author
It truly hurts having to post my comments in a thread like this, because my mother, my sister's, nieces are all black women. This is debate that no doubt will be very personal to many, but it is not being cruel intentionally to have this debate. Being a college educated professional myself and doing the right things in life, why should I have to put up with attitude? Why must I be subjected to being treated the same as her "lazy good for nothing" Ex?? When there are more options available to me for dating.

You should not and should not accept being treated badly.

Branch out brother....there are tons of Asian and European woman waiting who will treat you like a King....as you treat them like your Queen.

Best thing for us is, most men of different races treat women less than what an American woman gets treated. So doing write by them puts you way ahead of their own, they will treat you right and put you at the top of their life. As long as you do the same you will love every moment and have no fear of them being tainted by American attitudes.

• Like 1

My (black) guy gets asked frequently why he 'chose' being with a white woman over being with a black woman. His usual reply is that he didn't fall in love with me because I'm white, he fell in love with me because I am me.

When out together, I do get the occasional side-eye or snidy remark thrown my way but it doesn't really bother me.

• Like 2

I don't know a lot of Black Women closely, so I might not be an expert on this topic BUT...

From what I observe, Black Women are very loud and aggressive in general, to me which is a huge turn off. White/Asian Women are a lot more submissive/quiet, and honestly in my opinion behave like actual ladies.

Heck, I've gotten dirty looks from black women as a black woman who often dates white men. I guess other people disapprove, but some people are more vocal or facially expressive. Black women in general don't seem to like interracial dating. That being said, black women dating white men is one of the fastest growing parents, so of course, not all black women.

Oh yes, and I live in the south, and I've even dated rednecks. I'm just not having a lot of probs with racism. *shrug*

To be fair, many women of different races are loud and aggressive. When a latina does it, it's fiery and sexy. When a black woman does it, she's just mean.

Well, as a black woman I say black men go for it as I usually date white guys.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear
I agree.

Case in point the angry black woman telling me she gets mad when she sees black men with white women. I mean what better way to perpetuate your existence as an angry black woman than being an actual angry black woman.

The thing is, she totally didn't get it.

But, to be fair...

When a black woman sees a "good" black guy with a white woman, she is going to feel marginalized...Then she thinks to herself, I have two options at this point...

1)...Go for a broke ass thug type that's gonna crap all over me, and fck my friends while I am busting my ass supporting him....

2) Try to find a white guy....whereas many white guys just dont prefer black women unless they look like Halle Berry..

How would you feel?

TFY

• Like 4
autumnnight
But, to be fair...

When a black woman sees a "good" black guy with a white woman, she is going to feel marginalized...Then she thinks to herself, I have two options at this point...

1)...Go for a broke ass thug type that's gonna crap all over me, and fck my friends while I am busting my ass supporting him....

2) Try to find a white guy....whereas many white guys just dont prefer black women unless they look like Halle Berry..

How would you feel?

TFY

I can sort of understand this. OK, this is a completely bad analogy, but I admit, as a woman who is tall, it does sometimes get on my last nerve (and it REALLY did in high school) when the men who were over 6' dated women who were 5'3". I mean, what the heck am I supposed to do??? Feel like some Amazon woman with a guy who comes up to my chin??? (no offense intended to a man who is shorter, it was just my feeling at 17).

That isn't the same thing or as big a deal, but it did bug me, so i can understand why a black woman might feel frustrated.

• Like 1