What does your partner look like? And what do YOU look like?

Nikki Sahagin

Me: dark hair to my waist, 5'4 (or '5, I don't really know), slim, DD's (had to throw that in!), hazel eyes, fair skin.

Boyfriend: Half Maori/half Scandinavian, broad shoulders, hazel eyes, 5'6 tall, shaved head, some facial hair (maintained), very tanned skin.

We are very similar. Dark hair, light eyes, pale slightly freckled skin, slight builds & only a few inches different in height.

autumnnight

He was a man, I am a woman ;)

Other than that, he was 9 inches taller than me and I loved it.

I sure hope with my next partner I can still wear all those heels......

I'm 10 inches taller and twice as heavy, as well as more than 2x as old, she's 5' and 72 pounds, with 30C cups (since we're throwing that in) and black, wavy hair.

She's way out of my league.

Since its a rule here to not surrender anonymity, I can only tell you that I look like a human.

My person of interest also is human and carries a different chromosome then I :)

And we both can vote if we want .

• Like 2

Me: 6'1, reddish brown hair, in the process of growing a beard (at her request), neither skinny nor fat nor buff

Her: 5'4, blonde hair all the way down to her waist (the first thing I noticed about her and still what I like the most), not skinny but squishy in all the right places, lol

Me.

5ft 5 a bit squishy but very curvaceous. Freckles

Her

35cm a bit squishy but curvy, freckles...

Oh damn... Sorry I was talking about one of my dogs!

Him...

No existent so what ever my brain dreams up today!

• Like 1

Me: 5'6", heavier on bottom than top, straight blondish brown hair (though sometimes I go crazy and go with Purple!), light brown eyes

Him: 6'2", slender, hairy on the face (even when he shaves his facial hair is so thick he always has a 5 o'clock shadow), CURLY brown hair, light brown eyes

And with both of us having light brown eyes, we still ended up with a child with blue eyes the color of the ocean and a child with eyes that are so dark brown they look black at times!

• Like 1

me- long blond hair down to my waist( have streaks of blue in it now, might change them to pink or kelly green again), hazel eyes and very fair skin. about 5'9

My husband- 5'10, very little hair ( army buzzcut) but the little that he does have is brown with a bit of silver

I like this question cause I kinda takes me back to my school days. Sitting in English class and and every task was persuade this or describe this. I just used to throw in as many descriptive or persuasive words as possible to rack up the marks! "The old, brown, creaky, heavy, dirty oak door..." :lmao::lmao:

She's beautiful. 5"4 ish, olive skin, long wavy dark brown hair, she's got quite defined cheekbones and these faint little dimples that are more obvious when she smiles. She's got a wicked smile, like a naughty kid! And then there's her green eyes that just kill me, I've never seen anyone with such emerald green eyes (except our youngest son) sometimes i'll meet her eyes from across a room or table and my breath catches for a second even after all these years. Oh and she's seriously toned - I'm honestly lucky as hell!!

Me... 5"11, I work out but I'll never be skinny I've got broad shoulders (like I always have to go up a shirt size because it never apparently they design shirts for guys with tiny shoulders and twigs for arms :rolleyes::laugh:). Blond hair I like it neat, short on the sides a bit longer on top. I tan easy too (cause Im outside all the time sometimes i tan a bit too easy for someone with blonde hair). Inherited blue eyes from my mum. Inherited my grandads.. face structure, its funny when you look at old records and photos all the men in my mums family, my grandad, his brothers, great grandad, etc, have the like same square chin, particularly hard wide jawline and just slightly lopsided smile. Everyone says I look like my grandad (and act like him).

I've got a scar that runs parallel to and just above my eyebrow - I used to come up with these amazing stories of how I got it as kid, truth was I got chased by a turkey when I was about 5 and ran straight into barbedwire fence :lmao:

• Like 2
GorillaTheater

Made my album public for a short bit. Come see the grumpy old guy and his beautiful wife and kids.

• Like 3

Me..about 5'11 muscular for an office drone.. Chrome goatee and hair (us bikers don't go gray, we go chrome) 190lbs.

Her 5'2 long auburn hair ( I imagine it's really chrome too!) - nice muscles on her too, especially her calves..still in her 40's. I got me a young'n! :)

And the most engaging smile and dry wit you will ever come across.

• Like 3

Funny, despite the fact that all my exes looked drastically different, they all could be described reasonably similarly, which just goes to show how vague even the most detailed description could be!

They all had brown hair that was either wavy or curly, brown eyes except for the one who had blue. 2 had light skin, 2 had brown skin. All were within 2 inches of my own height, either up or down, and all were within a close weight range to me, whether slightly heavier or slightly lighter.

I'm 5'8, long limbed, slightly lanky but still a bit of an hourglass shape. Natural dark brown hair, pin straight, falls to my chest. Large light ambery brown eyes. Heart shaped face with strong bone structure. With a straight face I look pretty stoic, but I've got a quirky smile that expresses everything I feel. My face tells all, really, I can never hide what I'm thinking.

Wanted to edit but couldn't.

Pale skin, freckles covering me head to toe. The freckles are light though, one can only see them when up close to me.

melodymatters

Me : 5'0 ft, 95 lbs, blonde and blue, in my 40's.

Hubby: 6'6, 210 lbs, tattooed, facial hair that is always changing, in his 20's.

The height difference is more eye catching than the age diff at fist glance.

Pics in profile.

Totally different backgrounds, personalities ( I am HIGHLY extroverted, he introverted) and educational levels as well. We are the poster couple for opposites attract or as I like to say " complimentary skill sets". ;)

2.50 a gallon

Phoe

The Ex too had freckles everywhere, and it bothered her. That is until I began playing connect the dots with my tongue.

regine_phalange

I don't have a partner, but the man I like is close to my height, in the normal weight range, with just a bit of belly to show an enjoyment for life :D Short messy shiny brown hair, wonderful masculine face. Brown shiny eyes, strong straight nose, well-groomed regal full beard. Olive skin. Glasses. Dimples when smiling.

I'm 1.66m, average weight with a bit of hips, showing an enjoyment for life :p. Light olive skin, medium length frizzy curly hair in dark brown. Almond shaped brown eyes. Thin lips. And small dark dots on my nose from the sun.

• Like 1
Phoe

The Ex too had freckles everywhere, and it bothered her. That is until I began playing connect the dots with my tongue.

They bothered me when I was younger and kids made mean comments, but now that I'm older I like them a lot.

Me: 5'8", 155lbs, mesomorph, fit, brown eyes and hair, full beard, "European" looking...

Her: 5'7", 115lbs, slim, fit, long black hair, blue eyes, Swiss background...

loveweary11

<<<<<<<<--------------- I look like this.

5'11", Naturally thin, but work out to get the "V" shape.

Partners have pretty much, since leaving the "land of the tall blondes" where I grew up and dated my first girls, been 5'2" and under, brunette, brown eyes, about 100lbs. Varying races. Girl I was with the longest was an Italian from Long Island who fit that description as well. I usually go for girls that are all muscle but thin at the same time. 100lbs, but not an unexercised stick... they are in peak shape with curves made from muscle.

Literally all my partners end up looking like this because physically, that's what excites me.

• Like 1