Is it ok for single women go to a Thunder from Down Under show?

Would married women think its tacky for single women to see a professional male stripper show like Thunder from Down Under or Chippendales? I don't know if I get ragged on-will they start saying stuff that because I don't have a man, I need to see male strippers?

Michelle ma Belle

I would think it would be the opposite.

And why do you care so much about what other women think? Haters will hate regardless.

Besides, wouldn't it be obvious why any woman was there? :p

• Like 2
PrettyEmily77

It's more than okay, it's actually very... entertaining! I went to one a few months back in London and was the only single woman amongst our group of friends, although not the most excitable one of the bunch by a long shot.

Fun experience, my friends' partners all thought it was hilarious and anyone who finds these shows tacky will think they are whether or not they are married anyway.

Enjoy!!

It's a form of entertainment. These guys aren't male prostitutes. Married or single, it doesn't matter. Go if you like. If you are in a relationship know how your SO feels about strippers 1st. Some people don't care; other people think it's a form of cheating.

• Like 1

No one there will care why you're there. A lot of those guys are gay, by the way, but not all of them. There's more gay male stripper troupes because that's where the best money has always been.

A good friend of my exW worked PR for that show in Vegas and IIRC they went a couple of times when she or we were in town. Like another member mentioned, it's entertainment. If they fluffed the fantasies of any respective spouses, well OK. ;)

Single women? Hey, more power to them. Enjoy all males, everywhere.