I had my first sex dream! What is my brain telling me?

I've been sexually abstinent (aside from a drunken fling in the summer) for over a year now. It's been great. I've been learning to be happy with and please myself instead of relying on intercourse with others.

I have been having fun flirting and making friends with guys...and gals. There's a guy at work I found myself attracted to, but for various reasons we have more or less cut out the flirting. Since then, I have been quietly admiring this individuals and others. It's fun for me and harmless.

Yesterday, one of these coworkers I had been admiring and myself were standing near each other when I heard him sing part of a song that goes 'I ain't got no type...' And I responded in a funny way with 'I ain't noone's type'. He laughed and said "oh no, you're definitely somebody's type. In fact, the guy works here.' I asked what he was talking about and he said that I know what he's talking about. I left it at that even though I was kind of confused.

So last night I had a sex dream, an intense one at that, with the guy I just previously talked about. The first time I remember having actual sex in a dream. Let's just say I am excited to fall asleep.

I wonder if that dream was my brains way of telling me something.

SearchingForMyself
I've been sexually abstinent (aside from a drunken fling in the summer) for over a year now. It's been great. I've been learning to be happy with and please myself instead of relying on intercourse with others.

I have been having fun flirting and making friends with guys...and gals. There's a guy at work I found myself attracted to, but for various reasons we have more or less cut out the flirting. Since then, I have been quietly admiring this individuals and others. It's fun for me and harmless.

Yesterday, one of these coworkers I had been admiring and myself were standing near each other when I heard him sing part of a song that goes 'I ain't got no type...' And I responded in a funny way with 'I ain't noone's type'. He laughed and said "oh no, you're definitely somebody's type. In fact, the guy works here.' I asked what he was talking about and he said that I know what he's talking about. I left it at that even though I was kind of confused.

So last night I had a sex dream, an intense one at that, with the guy I just previously talked about. The first time I remember having actual sex in a dream. Let's just say I am excited to fall asleep.

I wonder if that dream was my brains way of telling me something.

Just bang him already. We don't want to know about it

I left it at that even though I was kind of confused.

Really?

People don't go ahead and say "I really like you, got time Friday night?" you know. ;)