disrespecting

yeah, im pretty frustrated right now. here is the story, my exgf and i broke up almost a month ago and i loved her, i wont lie. Now, my ex Friend is 'talking' to her. Today he IM'd me and asked what was up and stuff. I asked him if he was enjoying her and then he asked me if we were still friends or not. I told him No and what he was doing was pretty messed up. He then attempts to piss me off by saying stuff like "id rather have her than you anyway" and "ahaah i have your girl". He is disrespectin me up and down. I gave him a few words and he says "dont say stuff and not back it up". This is what really got me going. Right now, i want to deform his face and then pee on him after he has had his whippin. I think that is the adrenaline speaking. I guess the reason why i am writing is to get some suggestions on what i should do...blow it off? not fight? fight? i dont know. Basically he is rubbing it in my face that he is with her and not me. Before he logged off on me, he tells me "well haha im going to go see her now" , so i can get pissed. Little does he know that I already know that she works on friday nights...what an idiot, i mean seriously. F him, i hate him. Thanks all.

I think the main thing i am after is she having to see him with a broken nose, black puffy eyes and some other stuff. He is a little bigger than me, but that is OK. What will she think then? after all, he is a loser anyway.

bluechocolate

Take him off your Christmas card list - he's no friend of yours.

Getting into a fight with him about your ex won't really accomplish anything - he's baiting you & that's infantile behaviour. Surely you're too smart to fall for such childish tactics?

Block his user-id so you can't receive messages from him & just ignore the both of them.

• Author

its not really fighting over the ex as i see it, he disrespected Me. I just wont accept that. Sure i know he is trying to provoke me, im thinking about letting it slide, but if i forget about the matter and he keeps talking his sh*t, it would make me look bad, something must be done.

• Author

well yeah. and feel good too. I am definately not the type to fight all the time, but seriously, this guy disrespected me and crossed the line. If i let it go, he will keep doing it and doing it.

Hmmm... You know Danny kicking this guys a** won't help your cause.

I understand that you're angry about everything that happened.. and rightfully so. This "Friend" of yours obviously was running a game on you, and taking everything you said or did right to your girlfriend...

HOWEVER

If you were to engage in a physical altercation with this guy.. your girlfriend would have sympathy for HIM and think you were a bigger jerk for getting into with him. It wouldn't show her that he is a Loser, it would only solitify all the crappy things he's told her about you.

My feeling is this... your EX will find out what a jackass this guy is in due time... and the best possible thing you can do in this situation, is kill HER with kindness.. be friendly with her.. as for the guy in question.. I would blow him off completely. You've already told him you want nothing to do with him and he knows the reason why... just the way he talks to you about her, IMO shows he hasn't a lot of respect for her as a person.. so eventually he is going to do something messed up and she will find out.

Cutting someone out of your life, and showing INDIFFERENCE towards them IMO is much more telling of how you feel about them.. because it shows that you haven't the energy, time or desire to waste on trying to figure them out OR make things right again in whatever form that may take.

Blow him off Danny.. he's an idiot.

Well make sure there isn't any witnesses ;)

Seriously what does violence accomplish? I was so close to flying 500 miles with some friends to beat this guy I'd never met before because he was the reason my girlfriend and me split after she met him on holiday. I had plane tickets and directions to his house. I then realised that if i went though with it i'd get some satisfaction out of doing it but I'd upset my ex and she would lose any respect for me that she had. I'd also most likely get a criminal record which would also suck.

• Author

Merin, you are so smart. F*ck this guy. I know him and all she is to him is a piece of ass, she sees it but i havent talked to her in a while so i dont know what she is thinking. She called me this morning and told me that the guy was saying bad **** to her THAT I supposedly Said. Wrong wrong wrong. She says nothing is going on between them two. She started crying and told me that she believes me over him. I swear to God that if anything does progress, he will f*ck around with other girls because it is just the way he is. I guess i care about her too much to see her get hurt by an a**h***. The guy told teased me like "haha i got your girl" this and that and i told her when she called me that that is what he said and she said that he doesnt have anything that there is nothing going on between them. she got upset when she heard what he told me, hopefully because what he was saying is a lie. Anyway, washing my car, get back at y'all later

first of all, never let them see you sweat....if they do, they won (ur exgf and exf). be nice. say hey man, it didnt work for us, maybe it will for you, good-luck. same to her. they want to hurt you so dont let them see it. yeah it hurts but it wont forever - just a month or so. be better than them - and stronger. Integrity and love......you will be the big winner in EVERY WAY. i would hug you if i could :( kick their ass by being better - it will FRY their ass ;)

• Author

well, she called me almost crying and eventually she did. He had told her that i was saying bad sh*t about her, which makes me want to beat his ass even more. But whatever, she said she was more interested in what is in my interest rather than his, so that is good. I havent heard from her besides from this morning, i tried called but she is asleep.

I dont know what to do next, however it seems that theres is some unfinished business that needs to be taken care of. I dont know how long this feeling will last. Who knows. Im not going to be an a**h*** to her though, he is a jerk off and she'll see it. He already proved himself with lies and an interest to piss me off which doesn't make her happy at all...so, seems as if i have an advantage. keep you posted.

• Author

shes not doing him...they've started 'talking'. Her defense is that the only reason for it is because he used to live down the street from her like a lot of years ago. stupid sounding to me but hey, most girls are all the same. Im close to telling her she is stupid for even speaking to the guy and not to come to me when she finds out he is f*cking around. I havent done that yet, real close tho. It saves the worrying and crap.