Need

Brandonjuswantslove

So my name is Brandon and me and my ex broke up in may 2014 but still continued to talk and a sorta relationship until about late October in 2014 we didn't talk for like a month or so and then I moved back home and we got back in touch a couple days before Christmas.

We were doing good for like a week and then we started having major problems. She'd say I was being too emotional and clingy and she didn't trust me.

I felt like if I gave her space she'd think I didn't care. The space and trust issues, have been an issue since we broke up.

So in late October she told me that she didn't love me anymore, wasn't attracted to me, and had no feelings for me. Hurtful things were thrown on both sides and we stopped talking, only run into the same problem when got back into touch in December.

That only lasted about a week and then we stopped talking again until we reconnected again this January.

Now were in the same boat, she said she doesn't want a relationship with me at all but a couple of days ago we were falling asleep on the phone and telling each other that we love one another. She says I'm too emotional for her and too clingy, I don't know what to do and desperately need advice.

I don't wake up and tell myself I'm going to be like a magnet to her, I love this girl with everything I have and I don't want to lose her forever so I need advice on what the best thing to do is because I don't have a clue. Female opinions and male opinions would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs please.~T

Sorry for your misery. The end of a relationship is painful enough when you make a clean break, but dragging it out like this multiplies it. She has told you in no uncertain terms that she doesn't want to be with you, but you aren't hearing her and she's stringing you along and you keep suffering it over and over... so you're going to have to cut ties for your own sanity.

I realize that you say you don't want to lose her, but the reality is you don't have her and probably don't have a chance given the things she has said. In my opinion the best thing you could do is go NC (no contact) and move on with your life. There is someone out there for you but you need to put this one in the past in order to find her.

• Like 2

Mental and emotional health hinges on the acceptance of reality and the ability to adapt to it.

She is not your girlfriend.

You are not her boyfriend.

The relationship is finished.

Can you accept that reality?

Can you adapt to it?

If you can accept the reality of your situation and adapt to it, your future can be golden.

So many great possibilities.

• Like 1