Love someone I should leave

The title sums things up. Every so often he reveals something upsetting. He hasn't been completely forthright with me. He slowly reveals who he is, yet proposed to me around 6 months in. Wanted to rush a wedding, I wouldn't allow that to happen. Now together 10 months. Logic says leave my heart says stay.

Really I don't know how you can possibly walk away from someone you deeply love. Especially when it's such a hard thing to find in the first place.

WonderWoman911

I understand your reasoning for no going through with the wedding. I question why is it that, as you stated,every so often he reveals something so upsetting. To me it seems like he's full of secrets, which is terrible especially since it's always upsetting to you. I would leave if these secrets are detrimental to the relationship, or stay if they aren't. But I would simply tell him to lay everything across the table about things that you need to know so there won't be any surprises in the future. For him to continuously hide things and reveal it anytime he chooses can cause lack of trust and the relationship will be shaky. Moreover, him revealing his secrets are bad, but him actually doing what he's doing in the first place should be questioned as well.

• Author

Most of the "secrets" fall along the same line. MONEY. For example. Unpaid taxes. I found out last night about these two things. Student loans he did not defer but hasn't been paying on.

Im b really wondering what I like about him at all. He's obviously not good for me. I really don't get the connection.

Read some of what you've written in your other threads. Pretend you're reading someone else's story- would you be able to find this guy appealing? Because from what I've read about your "man", he sound's revolting! Bad father, bad money manager, bad temper, bad catch.

Just bleeding well throw him back already.....how will you ever find a real genuine good guy while you're wasting your life hung up on a drongo!!

• Like 2