Perfect Men's Body, Perfect Women's Body... Celebrity Body Parts... Discuss!

The plus size Cosmo thread reminded me of an amazing survey that was done to determine what females perceive as the perfect woman's body vs what males perceive as the perfect female body.

Then it was also reversed to find out what males perceive as the perfect male body vs what women perceive as the perfect male body.

This was done using celebrity body parts.

Here is what they came up with!

The Perfect Man and Woman -- According to Other Men and Women | First to Know

Now, I'm also going to say this perfect female does not fit my idea of a perfect female but recently, I have found who I consider to be the most perfect female on this planet. She's a little young still, only 18, but if her looks stay as she ages, she is my definition of perfection. Links to her pictures. Varies widely from what the average man seems to like....

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000099230030-gel7jf-t500x500.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/a0c221c86d2deca9ec8f2ff0daf7feba/tumblr_n2rhdpiVLR1shixoso1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/4f8b927ce7d889e15d9f24bb9f6be51e/tumblr_nfoqy8NoWr1shixoso1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c462b69b59b065c699bd7c41aabc2119/tumblr_nedu6uITco1shixoso1_500.jpg

Interesting...I agreed with the women's opinion of the perfect women's body across the board...and the men's opinion was not attractive to me...

I agree with the guys version with more weight in the thighs ans breast. I do not know if the girl version of the guy is acorrect because i know girls like big muscles

I don't have an ideal or a preference for faces/hair/body parts.

I just like normal, healthy, and with all the right parts in the right places. Everything else is pretty irrelevant.

• Like 1

Interesting how the perfect woman for women was pretty much straight up and down with an odd looking "exotic" face.

For men the perfect woman was far more curvy, which I agree with.

Though I don't agree with her needing a muscular defined stomach or a Megan Fox face. I prefer somebody who is more soft and natural.

• Like 2

The 'perfect male body' does nothing for me, though I do have to commend the hard work and effort needed to achieve that (I also don't see much difference between the male body voted by women and the one voted by men). Personally I prefer leaner guys. And definitely not that haircut. :laugh:

• Like 1
The 'perfect male body' does nothing for me, though I do have to commend the hard work and effort needed to achieve that (I also don't see much difference between the male body voted by women and the one voted by men). Personally I prefer leaner guys. And definitely not that haircut. :laugh:

It seems for both the men and women, the female opinion is markedly slimmer in terms of build and features...i.e., the female-chosen male is still muscular, but leaner...

I'm rather disappointed that they didn't show the back side to these people :mad: huge injustice to those of us that like looking from behind!

• Like 3
CrystalCastles

Same here. I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into the male bodies featured in that article but neither of those men would make me wet. I've dated men with that kind of musculature and they didn't turn me on, whatsoever.

I like a cuddly guy. I like a man to have a bit of fat on him. I think that for me, a good looking face is important, and I like men with fat butts. No beer belly but some tummy fat is good. I like an average body best.

• Like 3
It seems for both the men and women, the female opinion is markedly slimmer in terms of build and features...i.e., the female-chosen male is still muscular, but leaner...

Haha, yeah. I meant that the female and male opinions aren't much different for the man, though. The woman on the other hand looks very different.

Same here. I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into the male bodies featured in that article but neither of those men would make me wet. I've dated men with that kind of musculature and they didn't turn me on, whatsoever.

I like a cuddly guy. I like a man to have a bit of fat on him. I think that for me, a good looking face is important, and I like men with fat butts. No beer belly but some tummy fat is good. I like an average body best.

It doesn't matter much to me, but if I really had to pick an 'ideal' male body shape, it would probably be that of an Olympian runner. :) Not the weightlifters.

littleblackheart

Looking at the pictures, I'm a little intrigued: did they just ask white people, or did they only give mainly white people as options to choose from for that survey? I'm a white female and my personal choice for body, face, hair and pretty much everything else is Idris Elba - if I don't recognise my taste in these pictures, I wonder how people of other ethnicities can?

• Like 1
most_distant_galaxy

I don't like the guys in the article. But maybe the one that women like has a better body.

I love Benedict Cumberbatch's body. He has a chunky torso a lot of muscle, but also looks very natural and touchable :laugh:

Yum :love:

I also love Eddie Vedder's body when young. He was very thin but strong. He still looks awesome though. He is the only older man I would marry in an instant if he asked me.

I also love Chris Cornell's physique.

You get the idea...

• Like 2
I don't like the guys in the article. But maybe the one that women like has a better body.

I love Benedict Cumberbatch's body. He has a chunky torso a lot of muscle, but also looks very natural and touchable :laugh:

Yum :love:

I also love Eddie Vedder's body when young. He was very thin but strong. He still looks awesome though. He is the only older man I would marry in an instant if he asked me.

I also love Chris Cornell's physique.

You get the idea...

Hey, you and I have the same taste... :laugh:

• Like 1

interesting page layout.

Top pic shows the composite women in bikinis

Scroll down to a small pic of the composite men. The pic is so small the writing is barely readable.

Then a big blown up pic of a composite women that women find attractive followed by another big blown up pic of the composite woman, men find attractive...

Hmmm!!

Looking at the pictures, I'm a little intrigued: did they just ask white people, or did they only give mainly white people as options to choose from for that survey? I'm a white female and my personal choice for body, face, hair and pretty much everything else is Idris Elba - if I don't recognise my taste in these pictures, I wonder how people of other ethnicities can?

I kind of agree, but I always read these articles knowing that my own tastes are never reflected in any of them :laugh:.

• Like 2

That's because everybody likes white girls.

Don't believe me?

Do a search here :p

• Like 1
littleblackheart
I kind of agree, but I always read these articles knowing that my own tastes are never reflected in any of them :laugh:.

It's not that big a deal in the great scheme of things, I'm sure. It just made me think how easy it is to 'blandify' (new word?) people's tastes if every version of the 'perfect' body is just a small variation on the same type, and is in fact absolutely not reflective at all of people's tastes...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Or mine. I like them slimmer but ripped muscles have no interest for me, nor white boys, for that matter :laugh:

• Like 1
toolforgrowth

Speaking just for me, I wouldn't say I have a particular women's body type I find attractive. Women are people and come in all shapes and sizes, and I've found women across different "types" all stunningly beautiful.

The main thing I look for is proportionality. Is everything proportional for her height? If so, that's a huge start.

All we can conclude from those photos is that the majority of people like the opposite sex to be slim and fit, with minor variations. I'm shocked!:eek:

I like a man to have a swimmer's body. Long and lean and toned, not bulky.

thefooloftheyear

I'm often surprised at what women on this forum find attractive in a man...Almost never see a guy with a broad and powerful physique, ruggedness, etc...In almost every case, just kinda boyish or bland..meh...Most of the women I know dont concur....but...eh...different strokes...

Since we are talking about "stars", hard to find fault with someone like J-Lo....she looked as good as ever...."globes" and all...:laugh:,,

TFY