Can you feel it when someone looks at you behind your back?

Have you had the experience where your back was turned to someone and they were looking at you and you could just sense it so you turn around and you catch them looking at you?

Well I think my crush caught me looking at her yesterday. While her back was turned to me I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to get my fix and check her out. I think she must have sensed that I was looking at her because after 20-30 seconds of looking at her she turns her head not towards me but turns her head to her right. Immediately I looked away from her. She probably caught me for a split second in her peripherial vision when she turned her head to the right.

Now in the past I may have sensed her looking at me when my back is turned but it may have just been coincidence that I would turn around and catch her looking at me because sometimes I turn around just to see if she is looking at me. So I can't even rely on my sixth sense or whatever because there's alot of wishful thinking on my part that hopes she looks at me when my back is toward her.

But to give an update. I don't really look at her anymore unless I am sure her back is going to be turned to me for longer than 5 seconds. Other than that I am careful not to look at her because as we all know how a person looks at you can send obvious signals about what they are thinking. But it is still risky looking at her when her back is turned to me because she may sense it and quickly turn around to catch me.