Is my husband trying to make me jealous?

I've been married for a year and a half. My problem is that I think he intentionally tries to make me jealous. Whenever we go out somewhere he stares at all the women--not look, but stares. He forgets I'm even in the room. He recently went back to work and ran into a women he used to know. He gave her his number. I wouldn't have had a problem with it except he didn't tell me that he gave her his number and when she called he told me I was being jealous for even asking him about it. I'm an attractive women with high self-esteem, but when I'm with him he makes me feel unimportant. We have come to the point where we really don't go out together because of it. I've ignored the problem and consider that he is not a cheater and try to go with that. I'm at a loss for words and don't know what to do. He's great with my children and a great provider, but I don't know if I should be one of those women that just look over this. Is this a reason to divorce or can it be solved?

Why don't you text these women - pretending to be your husband - and find out what he has going on with these women?

I mean stuff like "you're jealous" and/or "you're insecure" are like default answers from someone who's cheating...In other words, they don't think you're actually jealous, they are just blurting the default answer to you questioning their bad behavior.

• Like 2

I've been involved with an oggler in the past, he'd make comments to me about how hot women on the street were, etc.....I just started checking out the male talent and making comment too...it seemed to slow up his behaviour!:)